1985 BMW 635 CSi E24 Coupé LHD
Body colour: Red
Trim colour: Brown
Price: EUR 13,500
- eye-catching 1985 BMW 635 CSi
- originally delivered to the US, re-imported to Germany in 2015
- already 260,900 mls on the odometer
- driver's seat has pronounced traces of wear and tear
- apart from that, brown leather interior in decent condition for its age
- dashboard in good condition without the frequently encountered cracks
- paintwork presentable with minor flaking
- electrically adjustable seats, power windows, electric steel sunroof
- air conditioning and cruise control
- proven and reliable inline-6 cylinder engine with 5-speed manual transmission
- for over 30 years, a daily driver BMW coupe that sticks out
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A high-revving straight six engine, standard drive, and all packaged in an equally expressive as well as timeless coupe shape: Hardly surprising the BMW 6 Series (E24) met with enthusiastic buyers for over 13 years, longer than any other BMW.
Upon its presentation, the design anticipated the styling of the future 7 Series (E23). Inside, there is the driver-related cockpit – a 70s novelty at BMW – with the center console turned slightly towards the driver. Otherwise, the upper-class coupe boasts lush luxury, since the 6 Series was designed for a comfortable ride. And that is not at all contrary to a sporting performance, least of all with the more powerful engines of the 635 CSI.
The 6 Series has the reputation of easy maintenance, and its engines are said to be virtually indestructible. For this reason, our BMW is well placed for a second spring as a classic that is fit for everyday use.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts