1973 BMW 3.0 CS Coupe = mods 3.5L motor + FI + Manual $38k For Sale
Located in the USA... It's in San Francisco NorCali.
1973 BMW 3.0 CS Coupe Sunroof = with updated strong FI 1994 motor 3.5 Liter....see many more pics on the 2 links below.
- I do not have the original 73 motor.
- The car has been optimized not for originality, but instead for drivability.
- The motor that's in it now is a 3.5L fuel-injected that came from a 1994 BMW 735i Series.
- A clean solid dry desert driver 4 U
Price:$38,000..usd dollars...the price can change is we do work.
- I am Selling my BMW CS (E9) to get something a little better for family.
- I've had this car for 16 years and have kept it in great condition.
- This beauty has a 3.5L motor with fuel injection and five-speed transmission from a 1994 BMW.
- Leather interior has some tears but is in good shape.
- I wanted this car to be a solid, reliable, safe driver, and so I upgraded the motor, redid the brakes, upgraded the suspension and brakes.
- The car runs fabulously but there are some oddities and areas for attention:
- I put in a push-button start because the key lock needs replacement;
- I repainted the car in 2001 but there is some rust since then; there's a very high-end stereo system in the car but the subwoofer needs replacement.
- There are a few (all non-mechanical) miscellaneous things that need to be tightened up, but overall, this is a great car that has many solid years in it.
- Some photos are attached and here are a few more if you click the link below :
This BMW 3.0 CSL offered by Classic Park was produced on 06-11-1972 and extradited to the BMW dealer in Zurich-Dielsdorf in Switzerland 10-11-1972. The first owner received the .....
BMW 3.0 CSL
The car has been subject to a full rotisserie restoration by a BMW specialist which included many new body panels NOS & New BMW parts some of which are NLA or very expensive if you can find .....
BMW 3.0 s automatic
Only 1 owner
tools full original
original, free accident
always stored in a garage,