Click here to list ALL Makes
Citroen 2 CV AZ - 1956 SOLD
|Originally from France - with malle bombée.|
Citroen 2 CV AZ
Date of manufacture: 20.11.1956
This Citroen 2 CV Van has been owned by one German collector since 2014. He bought the car directly in France and imported it to Germany.
Production number: 309761
Chassis number: AZBE2355
Engine number: 02708153
2-cylinder-boxer-petrol engine mounted lengthways
• Engine Capacity: 425 cc
• Power Output: 9 kW (12.5 HP)
• Max. Torque: 27 Nm per engine at 2500 revs/min
• Front-wheel drive
• Four-speed manual gear box
• Independent, single-wheel suspension, front and rear
• Drum brakes at front and rear
• Tyres: 125 R 400
• Length/Width/Height: 3780mm / 1480mm / 1600 mm
• Unloaded Weight: 495 kg
• Top Speed: 80 km/h
Extras: Original boot lid of french coachwork company "malle bombée".
All original car documents are present.
Car without german TÜV - some little works have to be done, for example at the axle drive shaft.
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Kissing (near to Augsburg, Bayern), Germany.