My name is Franco and our Company name is Italian Classic Cars Tel: 00 39 the details below.
Offered is a collection of 8 Fiat 500 D in Like New condition, Full Restoration years ago and stored ever since. All original matching numbers and colors available with both Transformable or Full Transformable roof.
Here is our list:
- FULL Transformable Roof 1963 Fiat 500D VIN 518584 color light green N. 363 Produced only from 10/1962 to 02/1963
- FULL Transformable Roof 1963 500D VIN 526138 color Ash Grey N. 697 Produced only from 02/1963 to 01/1965
- FULL Transformable 1963 Fiat 500D VIN 498680 Marine Light Blue N. 486 Produced only from 02/1963 to 09/1964
- 1962 Fiat 500D VIN 401379 Light Ivory N. 214 Produced from 10/1961 to 01/1963
- 1964 Fiat 500D VIN 679610 White N. 233 Produced from 02/1963 to 03/1965
- 1964 Fiat 600D VIN 655703 Dark Blue N. 456 Produced from 10/1960 to 03/1965
- 1964 Fiat 500D VIN 740553 Med Grey N. 653 Produced from 10/1963 to 03/1965
- FULL Transformable 1962 Fiat 500D VIN 400049 Light Ivory N. 214 Produced from 10/1960 to 01/1963
All Original Numbers Matching Fiat 500D with the famous suicide doors and only produced from 1960 to 1965. A very Rare Find!! Optional RHD!!
Best Investment you could make today!!
Call for details if you are seriously wanting to own a piece of Italian History.. the Fiat 500D is a work of Art!
Delivery to your front door in the UK included in our final price of £16,000.
Our Italian location is near Pescara Abruzzo Italy and we speak fluent English (Italian-Canadians). We have sold to many others in the U.K. and we will provide references upon request.
You may easily fly into Pescara Abruzzo from London-Stansted with Ryanair and drive any of our Classic Italian cars home and make a vacation out of it.
We also have a private residence villa that accommodates up to 20 people, so if you would like to have a classic car holiday, we are here to assist.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time should you have any questions or are looking for that special vehicle of interest in Italy. We have a team of artisans that can source, rebuild and restore to original specs any Italian Classic.
Kindly ask us about our other Italian Classic Cars for sale or let us find you the Italian Classic you desire.
Thanks for Looking and please do give us a call or email us...Cheers!!
The Fiat 500 was produced between 1957 and 1975 with limited production of the Fiat 500K estate continuing until 1977. It was designed by Dante Giacosa and, despite its diminutive size, the 500 proved.....
i'm selling my 500 topolino to move to others classic models, the car's belonged to me for several years, it's been used randomly just for shorts rallyes, first registration '50.
it's got faux-leather.....
Super rare Autobianchi Transformabile with huge sliding roof.
This is the Fiat 500 in haute couture dress for the former rich
and famous which used these little beautys during there yacht stays