- Marque: Aston Martin
- Model: Virage Volante
- Engine: V8, 5.340 cm3, 303 pk
- First registration: 10 November 1992
- Odometer: 30.950 km
- Exterior colour: Aston Green Metallic
- Interior colour: Beige
- Transmission: Automatic 3-speed
Price: € 104.500,-
Included in the price is the work done by Noble House for a total value of € 17.000,- !
The Aston Martin Virage Volante was delivered new on 10 November 1992 by René Michiels, Aston Martin dealer in Tisselt (Belgium), in the colour combination Aston Green metallic with beige interior. Until 2007 the Virage Volante was maintained by Aston Martin Michiels. In June 2007, the odometer was showing no more than 6.777 km.
The maintenance documents show that the Virage Volante was sold to Italy in October 2007 and had come into the possession of Mr. Magnani in Varese. He enjoyed the Virage and drove about 23.000 km with the car. This owner sold the Aston Martin to a German buyer at the beginning of 2014. In march 2014, the Virage Volante was TÜV approved and registered in Germany. The odometer showed 29.350 km at that time.
In the spring of 2015, the Aston Martin was sold to a Belgian collector and due to changes in his collection, Noble House recently was able to buy this highly demanded Virage. The current odometer reading is 30.950 km.
Noble House has invested 17.000 Euro including VAT in the following work:
- 10.000 km service,
- Fit new rear tires,
- Fit new brake pads front,
- Renew front inner and outer wheel bearings,
- Remove the front brake discs, grind them and refit,
- Extensive work on the electrical system of the board computer,
- Improve the electrical system of the rear windows,
- Fit new water pump and pully,
- Install new battery,
- Improve vacuum system of the engine,
- Various other small improvements have been made,
- Detailing of the interior and polishing of the exterior,
- Carry out test runs for about 250 km.
The Virage comes with a service history, original owner’s and service manual and a Certificate of Origin from Aston Martin Works.
The Aston Martin Virage has been a very under rated motor car over the years. Way ahead of their time for Aston Martin it was a step too far, launching the Virage and it struggled ever since. It is.....
The Aston Martin Virage is a very under rated motor car, but when any car manufacture produces the run out cars as specials, thats the ones to have. All previous concerns have been ironed out. This.....
We are delighted to offer for sale this 1991 Aston Martin Virage Automatic. This well kept example was delivered new to the UK in 2015. Finished in British Racing Green with dark Red hide interior.....
Aston Green, with Magnolia Connolly Leather piped dark green. 1 of 46 hand-built in 1991. 1 of 37 original factory LHD. #333 of 363 created between 1989 and 1996. Appx 27,000 km believed; info centre.....