I have been a Saab enthusiast for 25 years, having owned 7 different ones.
This one has been mine for 12 years, always serviced regularly by main Saab agents or by West Midlands Saab Specialists.
• Midnight Mica Metallic, beige leather upholstery, manual gearbox, trim and carpet in good condition
• Genuine 131K miles, previous MOT certificates (from 2001), stamped service book and large folder of documentation and bills.
• Only 3 owners from new.
• Ignition uprated to Trionic 7 and ECU remapped by Karl at Noobtune
• Strut brace fitted
• Dampers renewed to OEM specs
• MOT till July 2017
• Just serviced
• No rust, good paintwork, only a few dings as on any 19-year old car
• Both front wings renewed approx 3 years ago
• Recent new head gasket, heater matrix and radiator
• Good tread depth on all 4 tyres
• Sport steering wheel
• Wood door cappings
• Super Aero Alloys
• Cruise control
• Two keys and fobs
• Factory immobiliser
• Towbar & twin electrics, used only occasionally for small caravan or trailer
Everything on the car works as it should – all electrics and ACC fully working; the gearbox is smooth, there are no unusual noises from the engine or turbo and it pulls very strongly as expected.
With the added power available from the remap, overtaking is very swift and safe. This is a very competent vehicle which I have always looked after.
One loving owner since new.New paint on front bumper, bonnet, roof, boot lid and rear bumper due to peeling lacquer, now better than the original finish. 2x new front shocks & 2 new rear shocks new clutch slave & master cylinder. New exhaust tail section & 4 x new tyres Only 45000 miles on the clock. .....
GENUINE 10k, YES, 10k miles on the clock from new!!!! ONE previous owner, 12mths MOT (NO advisories), Full service history 8 stamps - just had full service and a clean bill of health by local Saab specialist, MANUAL box, Scarabe Green, Cream Elmo leather, aero alloys with spare, heated seats, climate .....
Saabs legendary 9000 cs carlsson edition [138963 miles ]
2.3 hpt turbo with mild abbott racing upgrades giving 240 bhp as to its standard 220 bhp,original car and very collectible ,car is in excellent condition for the year not much history other than receipts and previous mots but very well maintained .....
SAAB 9000 CDE - 4 dr saloon not hatchback for sale.
Low mileage. Long MOT, in daily use. Very good condition.
Shiny Imola Red paintwork with black leather interior, this really stands out.
This has a relatively low mileage of only 98000 miles - not bad in nearly 22 years.
Most 9000s for sale these .....
For sale my Saab 9000 2.3 CSE Turbo Auto Anniversary in metallic blue. Owned since December 2009. Purchased with 85,000 on the clock. Now showing just under 154,000. 12 months MOT. EC Type Approval/Certificate of Conformity Number: 11*93/81*0006*05. Full Elmo 2-tone Aero Embossed leather seats. Full .....