Second owner since 1988, older restoration same time - painted, new top, new full leather interior, leather boot, lot of repairs done, no any rust ever, new tires. Hasn’t been driven for 25 years, revived several month ago.
440 engine/ 727 3-speed auto
- Full repaint in June 2017 by Cropredy
- Mechanical overhaul in June 2017 by Cropredy
- Replaced bushes, ball joints and bearings
- Fully reconditioned steering rack
- Upgraded new starter motor
A very rare incarnation of the Jensen Interceptor. The Jensen SP (for "Six Pack") has the distinction of being the most powerful car ever to have been made by Jensen Motors. Indeed, at the time of.....