Click here to list ALL Makes
1991 Porsche 964 Turbo = Clean Red(~)Tan 44k miles $121.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert...
1991 Porsche 964 Turbo
44k dry miles
- We are proud to offer this exceptional 1991 Porsche 964 Turbo which is finished in its original Guards Red over Cashmere Beige/Black Leather.
- This Turbo completed production on February 14, 1991 and was then invoiced to Porsche North America where it sold new in San Antonio Texas in April of 1991 where it remained with its first owner until 2003 when the car was purchased by the final owner and then brought to Arizona.
- Only 44k actual documented well cared for miles have been driven on this Turbo since brand new.
- The original paint finish is gorgeous and still retains a beautiful deep luster and shine. There are no scratches or scrapes anywhere on the car and there is absolutely no rust or damage of any kind.
- Aside from a few small stone chips in the front nose and a few small stone chips in the clear bra rear fender protectors the paint is in outstanding condition.
- The Sport Cup wheels are in very nice shape aside from a couple small areas that have started to pit in the chrome.
- Tires have excellent tread life still left on them.
- Even the original Whale Tail is in excellent condition and the black rubber is still soft and not hard or damaged.
- The interior is in all original condition and shows beautifully. Aside from some small wear on the driver seat bolster, the interior, carpets, dash, headliner and center console all show impeccably well.
- The engine starts right up and idles beautifully and there is no smoke under start up or acceleration.
-The Turbo kicks in as it should and pulls incredibly strong.
- The gearbox is nice and tight and free from any slipping or grinding.
- The suspension and steering have an excellent solid tight feel and are free from any noticeable issues.
- All of the electronics in the car are operating as designed including all of the windows, locks, mirrors, sunroof, windshield wipers, cruise control, driver and passenger seats, alarm, dash lights, exterior lights and original Porsche radio.
- This 964 comes with its original owners handbook and warranty service book in their original pouch, an original Porsche key, Certificate of Authenticity, tool roll, air pump, spare, jack, gloves and plastic bag are all present with the car.
-The Porsche service booklet indicates an extensive service history along with some service records that come with the car and a clean Carfax.
- This is an outstanding collector quality 964 Turbo that has been meticulously maintained from new and is in all original condition.
- Email us below for price and details.
Please email me if I can assist further with inspections, evaluation, test-drives and a potential purchase of this automobile.
Please email us below for additional assistance with the purchase of this vehicle.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
Porsche 911 964 Turbo 3.6 - Immaculate & Very Rare ! (1994)
For sale is an extremely rare - Porsche 911 964 Turbo 3.6. This car is in immaculate condition.
When Porsche first introduced their 964 Turbo in 1990 they had yet to develop a turbo version of .....
1996 Porsche 993 C4 Coupe = 6 speed 1 owner
Located in the USA...
Price:$ Best offer please..usd dollars.
1996 Porsche 993 C4 Coupe: White(~)Grey
1 Owner car with documentation back to new.
- 6 Speed Manual Transmssion. Includes .....