In my classic car career I didn't need to play poker to get some excitement, but this time I am very excited to inform you that I have "a full house" in hand:
- a top-brand: Maserati
- very stylish 3500GT Touring design. Perfectly useable as an everyday classic.
- in excellent, totally original and in a very charming fully functional condition.
- best colour combination: silver metallic with red leather interior. Both practically undamaged but with splendid patina.
- last owner had this Maserati for 42 years! He bought the car remembering seeing Maserati works driver Cesare Perdisa, who had a Maserati dealership in his home-town Bologna, driving this car with Prova number plates.
- still with Italian BO (Bologna - the home town of Maserati) metal number plates.
Conclusion: yes, one can easily find a wreck or an average Maserati 3500GT to restore, or even a perfectly restored car… But never again a totally original, undamaged, superbly charming, fully functional Maserati 3500GT with this provenance!
The Maserati 3500 GT was one of the company’s first forays into massed produced automobiles. Following a successful racing history in the 50s Maserati needed to create a street car in order to keep.....
Fantastic Maserati 3500 GT. This car was supplied from new to a European customer in 1961. After a short period it was exported to Canada. In 1989 it was sold to an American and after two months it.....
The Maserati 3500 GT offered here was originally born in black color and built in Milan by the Carrozzeria Touring.
The first Italian owner decided already in the early 70s to repaint this vehicle.....