* Original condition
* Owned for the last 37 years, since 1981
* Dealer installed plastic seat covers still on the seat
* Original (Easy Eye Glass)
* Original Jack & Instruction Sheet
Factory options include:
* original 283 power pack engine & 4 barrel carburetor with 220hp (rebuilt at 95,000 miles additional 8,000 miles since rebuild)
* Original power Glide Transmission rebuilt at 95,000 miles as well
* Power Steering
* Deluxe Radio
* Parking Brake Light
* Day and Night mirror
* Original Easy Eye Glass
* Back up Lights
* Bumper guards, front and back
* Deluxe heater
* Electric wipers
* Door handle guards
This car is stored inside year round. During the winter the car sits on jack stands so that the engine & transmission as well as the rear end can be run weekly.
Take a look at the pictures and try to guess when this car was last painted!
The last time this car was painted was in 1978, which should give you an idea as to how well this car has been cared for. Original colours of dusk pearl and India ivory white, also comes with wide white wall tires.
Reasonable offers may be considered.
Buyer has option to by spare parts such as exter gass windsheld and back glass. Hood and trunk lid. I as so have a 1957 Nomad dash. I also have other parts in storage.
1957 Chevrolet 2R HT
..Frame Off Restoration
..20 Miles on Restoration
..New Blue Paint
..Have Original Instrument Panel
..Have Original Speedometer
1958 Chevrolet Bel Air 2DR HT
..Original Color Red & White
..Paint Is New
..Original Tan Interior
..Stored last 20 Years
..Car Started Regularly
..Re-Built 283 V8 Engine