Body colour: Yellow
Trim colour: Black
Mileage: KM 94.200
Price: € 9.000
– lovely little Fiat 500, cult-car from a long-gone era
– painted in typical colour called “giallo tufo” (“yellow stone”)
– very decent daily driver
– small areas of rust, chrome partly faded, but in good overall shape
– folding roof, an absolute must in these cars
– black leatherette interior
– round scale speedometer
– original tool box on board
– valid technical approval until 01/2019 and historic plates
– just scramble inside and go, you’re bound to enjoy it
Here it comes, the archetype of a small bubble car! A car that you simply can’t avoid falling in love with: the Fiat 500, introduced in 1957. It is both an icon of the 60s as well as a symbol of Italian compact design.
With the facelifted F-model, front-hinged doors were introduced at the 500 for the first time, replacing the so-called “suicide doors” of earlier models. Power comes from a rear-mounted 496 cc engine with a performance of 13 kW (18 hp).
People wanting more luxury, had to pick up the Fiat 500 F L: quilted side panels, map pockets in the doors, chrome bracket on the bumpers and a broadband speedometer with fuel gauge were the top features. The 500 F was built from 1965 to 1972. It also served various customizers as the basis for visual and technical changes. In 1972, the last variant, called 500 R (“Rinnovata”) was introduced, it remained in production until 1975. In total, over 3.7 million units of the Fiat 500 were built. The unbroken popularity of this model led Fiat to introduce a retro-styled new Fiat 500 in 2007.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't hesitate to contact us. We welcome you at our Exposition Centre "Classicbid Zentrum Rheinhessen" in Grolsheim near Bingen.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts