This is a unique opportunity to own the last registered pure Marcos. This Marcos is presented in almost as new condition having covered just 1800 miles from new. This car was developed by the original Marcos factory team in Westbury, however the project was sold to Tony Stelliga to be put into production under the Marcos Engineering Limited Banner.
This example has stunning metallic yellow paintwork with black leather interior with yellow piping. Black carpets and black hood. The Chassis has had full anti-corrosion Waxoyl treatment.
- 2.5 litre V6 Duratec Engine,
- 5 speed manual gearbox,
- Factory spec 17 inch alloy wheels with low profile tyres,
- Hi-Spec 4 pot front calipers with vented drilled and grooved discs all round,
- stainless steel exhaust system,
- comes with the factory fitted electric windows,
- electric pedals,
- heated windscreen,
- Power Assisted Steering,
- 1800 miles.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts