1972 Maserati Bora 2-Door 4.7 = Euro-specs Solid Red Driver $149. For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert.
1972 Maserati Bora 2-Door 4.7 Italian Delivered = small bumpers...
Mileage: 45k miles.
- This 1972 Maserati Bora 4.7 is finished in Red over its original Black leather interior and retains its original matching numbers 4.7 liter Maserati built four cam eight cylinder engine.
- This Bora was sold new in Italy and then imported into the US sometime in the 90's by a private collector in Wisconsin where it has resided ever since.
- The car has traveled a mere 73,000 original KM since new and has been very well maintained its entire life.
- Over $20,000 in recent mechanical and restoration work has been carried out on the car including a sorting of the hydraulics and the carbs.
- The body is in beautiful condition free from any damage or prior accident or rust repair and the undercarriage is very solid and clean.
- Brand new Michelin XWX's have been placed on the car. The V8 engine runs and drives beautifully with no known issues.
- This is an excellent example of Maserati's mid engine super car and a very early European delivered example with just a total of 564 Bora's ever made between 1972 and 1978.
- Email us below for price and details.
Please email me if I can assist further with inspections, evaluation, test-drives and a potential purchase of this automobile.
Please email us below for additional assistance with the purchase of this vehicle.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts