• Your opportunity to own a fabulous, very well cared for, original British tourer: the Beauford series 3, four door model with all the space you need to carry passengers
• A perfect ‘wedding car’ in old English white, or an open top tourer for enjoying summer days in the countryside
• A hard top, for winter usage, is available to complement the red soft top for the summer
• A custom made red tonneau cover, in the same matching fabric as the hood, is included
• Red leather seats
• The car was built in 1996 and registered on 5th June 1999, on the road
• Mileage is only 39,834 with a complete running history, with a fresh MOT to October 2020
• The petrol 2,393cc Nissan Straight 6, with five speed gear-box, is the right engine for this car (a far better engine than the slower 2.0L models) which makes motorway cruising easy.
• There is the option for disc wheel covers or imitation wire wheels. Wire wheel covers are currently on the car.
• There are twin horns or a single antique horn and a full set of spare keys.
• The electrics are double negative insulated with two sign post lamps, spot light and rear, reversing light.
• The car has been well maintained with engine oil changes every 3,000 miles – fully documented.
• Fully alarmed.
• All repairs and modifications are date listed for information.
Please call for more details on the details below.
Beauford 2 door open tourer Very popular wedding car, finished in ivory fitted with easy maintance 2000cc Ford pinto engine 4 speed manual box.
Ready for work and comes with 2021 booking if saying.....