- well-kept Porsche 944 with stone grey metallic paint and black leather interior
- original US delivery, re-imported in 2016, used to run in California
- clean Carfax
- equipped with cruise control, air conditioning, lifting roof and power windows
- paint largely still original
- 2.5 litre 4 cylinder engine runs smooth, making the 944 fun to drive
- timing belt renewed in 2013, only 5,000 mls travelled since then
- valid technical approval until 05/2019 and historic plates, ready for instant registration
- one of Porsches increasingly popular transaxle sports cars in appealing overall condition
one of the very first.
Superb original condition,original panels and very nice burgundy pinstripe interior,no rust or corrosion,just tired flat paint.
Porsche 944 Turbo 1985 left hand drive,originally registered and used in Germany but brought over to the UK in 1990's and registered for UK
subject to a full panel strip back, ie wings off, glass out etc. replace damaged sill, refresh full paint to original guards red. superb original car,near perfect cream carpets and upholstery,re furb forged alloy wheels with excellent matching tyres. brake and fluids service, timing and balance belts,oil .....
Sold. Please inquire as we can locate and purchase excellent Porsche 944 Turbos and other Porsche in North America and ship worldwide.
Price (GBP)£:11,950 ($ 16,950 USD)
Located in Carnation, WA at Giordano''s Vintage Motors. We Buy, Sell, Consign and Trade Sports, Muscle, Collector Cars and .....
Best Value 944 Turbo Cab Available in UK
One of only 100 RHD 944 Turbo Cabs produced world wide.
One of only 32 believed to reside in the UK today.
Produced for 1 year (1991) only 625 produced in total.
The Turbo Cabriolet was based upon the 944 Turbo S derivative. Boasting a factory .....
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo. 21 Service Stamps Including a Recent Service and a 12 Month MOT. Registered On 11th November 1986. Zermalt Silver Metallic with Black Leather Upholstery. 151,000 Miles Covered This Is One Of The Best 944’s That We Have Seen. This is a Fine Example and With Prices On The Increase, .....
Finished in Grand Prix White With Black Leather Interior
Full Specification includes:
Service Carried out by Merlin Chesterfield Porsche On The 16/01/1991 at 1,763 Miles
MOT,no advisories, June 2019
Linnen metallic, fully electric burgundy unworn pinstripe seats,burgundy uncracked dash, genuine 112000 miles,rising as using it regularly,old mot's,invoices, service stamps,perfect sills,lower wings new stone guards,
Stored inside by me for many years after .....
Here we have the now rare square dash original 944 2.5.original UK car with the square dash,yellow dials,non pas and non rear hatch switch,so an early car.
It has been serviced and maintained by us from 2001 and recently came back into our ownership with only 2 former keepers, with near perfect original .....