1974 1973 Jenson Interceptor III = Red Driver Fast Corrvette 350 For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert west...Private seller....$20,800k usd dollars...
- Was owned by the Richard Pearce the movie director...
- Richard Pearce (born January 25, 1943) is an American film director, television director and cinematographer. In addition to feature films, he has directed made-for-TV movies and TV series.
- I am selling my JENSEN INTERCEPTOR III in wonderful condition with about 65K original miles.
- This is a very Solid Dry strong bones Desert Driver car...No Rust or Cancer... !!!!
- This car has been sitting in my fathers garage for the last 20 plus years and I pulled it out took it to my shop changed all the fluids , rebuild the Holley carburetor, put in a brand new master cylinder, sent in the break booster assist to be rebuilt, had a new radiator custom built , upgraded the points and plugs with wires , and the list goes on.
- This car has a screaming fast Corvette small block 350 in it ,and not the original 440 , my dad did this back in the 90s to copy the new Jensen restoration company, they were just more reliable...
- The Current Corvette 350 engine in it now has about 20k miles on it....
- The original engine 440 is gone...
- This Jensen is a three speed automatic, with four wheel disc breaks , British car , and very rare , look up how my were ever built and you will see.
- It is a clean title , smog exempt , and decent strong fast loud runner turns the heads when you drive by...
- There is almost no rust at all and would make an incredible car for a collector to go the whole way and do a complete restoration....
- We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
- Please email me if I can assist further with inspections, evaluation, test-drives and a potential purchase of this automobile.
Please email us below for additional assistance with the purchase of this vehicle.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
- Specs and history
For the earlier car of the same name, see Jensen Interceptor (1950).
1971 Jensen Interceptor MkII, front left (USA).jpg
1971 Jensen Interceptor MkII (USA)
Body and chassis
2-door 4-seat hatchback
2-door 4-seat convertible
2-door 4-seat coupé
383 cu in (6.3 L) Golden Commando V8 (1966-1971)
440 cu in (7.2 L) TNT V8 (1971-1976)
360 cu in (5.9 L) LA V8 (S4)
4 speed manual
3-speed Torqueflite A727 automatic
105 in (2,667.0 mm)
186 in (4,724.4 mm)
69 in (1,752.6 mm)
53 in (1,346.2 mm)
3,500 lb (1,588 kg)
The Jensen Interceptor is a Grand touring car which was hand-built at the Kelvin Way Factory in West Bromwich, near Birmingham in England, by Jensen Motors between 1966 and 1976. The Interceptor name had been used previously by Jensen for the Jensen Interceptor made between 1950 and 1957 at the Carters Green factory. Jensen had extensively used glass-reinforced plastic for the fabrication of body panels in the preceding two decades, but the new Interceptor saw a return to a steel body-shell. The body was designed by an outside firm, Carrozzeria Touring of Italy, rather than the in-house staff. The early bodies were built in Italy by Vignale, before Jensen took production in house, making some subtle body modifications.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts