1956 Ford Crown Victoria = Fuel injected detailed 390 V8 $36 For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1956 Ford Crown Victoria = US-specs...
Body: 2 Door Hardtop
Color: Yellow / White
- This is one sweet Custom Crown Victoria!
- This previous Barrett Jackson car has received numerous trophies since being completed over a decade ago.
- Stuffed with a Borla Fuel injected detailed 390 V8 backed by a C6 Automatic transmission, Ford 9 inch differential with a 2:70 gear ratio for highway cruising, front power disc brakes and power steering.
- Also under the hood is a lot of Chrome and aluminum including an upgraded radiator with added electric fan, vintage air conditioning, Fast EFI controller and Billet reservoirs.
- Interior options include T Bird bucket seats with center console and floor shift, Kenwood Excelon CD Stereo system, new custom in dash gauges, tilt steering column with Grant steering wheel and power door and trunk openers.
- The exterior is where she shines finished in Yellow and White two tone Pearl, minor body mods like tubular grill, shaved door handles and emblems, hidden license plate and some new Chrome 15 inch American Racing wheels wrapped with some BFG T/A Radials.
- This beauty is a lot of bang for the buck!
Body: 2 Door Hardtop
- We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
- Please email me if I can assist further with inspections, evaluation, test-drives and a potential purchase of this automobile.
Please email us below for additional assistance with the purchase of this vehicle.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts