1964 Porsche 356 SC Coupe = Solid Correct Ivory $99.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert...
1964 Porsche 356 SC Coupe
Engine Size 1600 cc
Transmission Type 4 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
The 356 was a lightweight and nimble-handling rear-engine rear-wheel-drive 2-door sports car available in hardtop coupé and open configurations. Engineering innovations continued during the years of manufacture, contributing to its motorsports success and popularity. Production started in 1948 at Gmund, Austria, where approximately 50 cars were built.
- In 1950 the factory relocated to Zuffenhausen, Germany, and general production of the 356 continued until April 1965, well after the replacement model 911 made its autumn 1963 debut. Of the 76,000 originally produced, approximately half survive.
In September of 1961 Porsche introduced the 1962 356 B model which was changed to the T6 body type with twin rear deck lid engine grilles, an external fuel filler in the right front wing/fender and a larger rear window in the coupé. It is interesting to note that the Porsche factory didn't call attention to these quite visible changes with a different model designation from the T5 body. However, when the T6 got disc brakes in 1964, with no other visible alterations, they called it the model C, or the SC when it had the optional extra powerful engine.
The last revision of the 356 was the 356C introduced for the 1964 model year. It featured disc brakes all round, as well as an option for the most powerful pushrod engine Porsche had ever produced, the 95 horse power (71 kW) "SC". 356 production peaked at 14,151 cars in 1964, the year that its successor, the new 911, was introduced to the US market (it was introduced slightly earlier in Europe).
- The company continued to sell the 356C in North America through 1965 as demand for the model remained quite strong in the early days of the heavier and more "civilized" 911. The last ten 356's (cabriolets) were assembled for the Dutch police force in March 1966 as 1965 models.
1964 Porsche 356 SC Coupe
- A Extremely nice driving 356 SC Coupe with plenty of horse power.
- Solid and rust free floor pans & battery box that are fully detailed.
- All correct new German interior including carpets, seats, door panels, dash and head liner.
- This 1964 Porsche 356 SC Coupe is in excellent condition and drives as it should!
- Ready for cars & coffee, a car show or many miles of pure enjoyment.
- Please email me if I can assist further with inspections, evaluation, test-drives and a potential purchase of this automobile.
Please email us below for additional assistance with the purchase of this vehicle.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
1500 GS Carrera 4-Cam
This particular 356A Porsche Carrera Coupe is one of the earliest Carrera’s built. It was ordered in October of 1955 by Max .....
SOLD. Please check our website at www.giocars.com
View our entire inventory of cars at: www.giocars.com Giordano's Vintage Motors has a excellent reputation for providing affordably, high quality sports and collector cars and vintage motorcycles, as well as parts to buyers worldwide. We are very .....
We usually one or more Imtermeccanica Roadsters or speedsters available..contact us for availability!
View our entire inventory of cars at: www.giocars.com Giordano's Vintage Motors has a excellent reputation for providing affordably, high quality sports and collector cars and vintage motorcycles, .....
Completely restored Porsche 356 A Coupé . Mint condition - collector´s piece.
Restored with great efforts to reach maximum perfection, including extended photo report.
Older ownership documents. Swiss and german history.
(Valid price: EUR 154.400, exchange rate may vary)
Model: 356 B
1st registration : 02/01/1963
Mileage: 8888 km
1st hand : No
Exterior Color: gray slade
Interior Color: Red Leather
Options: full restoration - State aid -
Reference: 356 B
Price : 75000 € TTC
Model: 356 A CONVERTIBLE
1st registration : 04/03/1959
Mileage: 99999 km
1st hand : No
Exterior Color : RED
Interior Color: Black
Price: € 98 000 TTC
Same owner for more than 30 years
Original colour combination Heron Grey with red interior
Arm rests in leather
2 Fog Lights
Ventilated Chrome Wheels