imported from Italy in 2012.
In regular use for Classic car events and citytrips. A real headturner, with a great thumbs-up character. Beautiful 70’s Giugaro design, with a bulletproof and powerful Italian V8, with matching sound-track. Comes with 4 proper seats and a spacious boot, for those elegant weekend trips.
Very well maintained and by now a great deal has been done on the car;
- Fully refurbished and modernized air-conditioning, coolants compliant with new EU law
- Fully reconditioned Gearbox, with replacement parts newly manuafactured
- Entire clutch system renewed
- Carburetors renovated and finetuned, 240HP on the dyno
- Power steering system completely overhauled
- New fuel pumps
- Ignition system renewed
- Electrical fusebox stripped out and completely renewed using original original work schemes (infamous Maserati nightmare)
- New Stainless steel exhaust
- 4 new original newly manufactured Michelin XWX tyres (rare and expensive)
- Front and rearbumper rechromed
- Engine cooling system, with thermostat, radiator and waterpump renewed and restored
All functions in working order, ready to go for a Fabulous summer season!
Maserati Indy 4700 America for sale
very good mostly original condition
beautiful colour combination
year 1972, 46340 km on the odometer, LHD, 290 HP
European delivery, known history
More info under
- First delivered to Switzerland / Bienne
- VIN: AM 116-47-890
- Imported to Germany in 2009
- Part of a Maserati collection since 2009
- Solid rust free bodywork
- Paintwork in original color renewed appr. 15 years ago
- All floorpans and sills renewed in Germany
- Fully leather Interieur in .....
1971 Maserati Indy 5-Speed
This 1971 Maserati Indy is an extremely desirable 5-Speed manual example with matching numbers. Very attractive blue with black leather interior and only 55k miles. It has only two small rust bubble spots on the drivers door and rear quarter. It is otherwise very solid .....
Nice car. with great color and patina
recently bought by owner and had it painted back in original color.
drives and shifts gear ok
service done; fluids / plugs etc...
steering wheel restored
rear seats re-trimmed
wheels painted silver
Vintage and Prestige are proud to offer this 1972 Maserati Indy 2+2 4900 Coupé by Carrozzeria Vignale For Sale.
Chassis no: A1M116/49.1708
Maserati followed up its stunning, Ghia-styled Ghibli two-seater with the equally elegant Indy 2+2, though the .....
The Maserati Indy, penned by Giovanni Michelotti as a substitute for the ageing Sebring, was a four-seater alternative to the marque’s signature sportscar without indulging in the weight and handling sacrifices of the Quattroporte.
This particular car is a 4.7-litre variant, one of 364 built. Finished .....
The Maserati Indy offers tantalizing high performance Italian motoring, cool contemporary style and exclusivity and is ranked as one of the all Time great cars of the seventies. A new and fresh design by the famous Alfredo Vignale, the sleek lines still offer practical space for four with extremely .....
The Maserati Indy was one of the fastest and most powerful Grand Tourers of its time. It was styled by Vignale as a practical four-seater with a generous luggage compartment and showed to the public for the first time at the Turin Motor Show in 1968. Fitted with the Maserati 450S racecar derived V8 .....
Nice indy project
grey base body paint
Very nice 95% project
lots of work has been done
parts been painted
front and rear suspension already done
leather in perfect condition
engine and .....
(Being sold via a UK agent for the Italian owner. Please see the website link for more information and photos etc.)
1969 Maserati Indy 4200cc – Manual LHD – 83,000kms –Asi Gold – ORO Cert.
A rare original design Indy from the first year of production. A car that spent a .....