1978 GMC Royale 26 Foot MotorHome = clean low miles $20.7k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....California USA...See Video walk around...
Please email us below for more details and pics...
- A 1978 GMC Royale 26 foot motorhome...RV...Camper van...
- Has low dry 36k miles.
- A very retro with modern touches.
- A dry Solid driver and pampered with lots of receipts.
- more pics, info available.
- This is quite an upgrade from the 77 palm beach coach which is no longer available.
- Price is $20,750 usd dollars.
GMC royale motorhome RV
- Please email us below for more details and pics...
- Specs and history
The GMC Motorhome was manufactured by the GM Truck & Coach Division for model years 1973-1978 in Pontiac, Michigan, USA — as the only complete motorhome built by a major auto/truck manufacturer and serving as a "halo" vehicle for GMC. The motorhome was conceived not as just a "camper," but as a vehicle for comfortable travel as well. The design was radical for the day with front-wheel drive and a low profile, fully integrated body.
Motorhomes are typically manufactured on drivetrain equipped frames supplied by a chassis manufacturer. GMC built the bodies and in most cases the interiors in-house, and designed the chassis and drivetrain to create the motorhome. Empty shells were supplied to other RV manufacturers for upfitting the interiors and also to specialty manufacturers for a range of custom purposes ranging from mail delivery and mobile training facilities to people movers and ambulances. The GMC Motorhome was built in 23 and 26 ft (7.0 and 7.9 m) lengths.
- We can arrange all shipping and importation of the vehicle.
- Please email me if I can assist further with inspections, evaluation, test-drives and a potential purchase of this automobile.
Please email us below for additional assistance with the purchase of this vehicle.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts