1966 Aston Martin DB6 = LHD + 007 Green(~)Tan AC sorted $379.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1967 Aston Martin DB6 = US-specs...Correct with newer cooler AC mods...
Engine Size 4 liter DOHC Straight Six
Transmission Type 5 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
- The James Bond Aston Martin DB5 may be the most famous car in the world. Bond's escapades catching and escaping from villains in the Aston is indelibly branded in the minds of audiences around the globe.
As good as the DB5 was, it wasn't perfect. The rear end was a bit stodgy, the headroom was limited, and it lack power accessories, but Aston had a remedy in the works.
- The DB6 succeeded the DB5 and gently updated its father. Visually the profile was updated with a more modern Kamm style read end. Additionally, the roof was raised 2” for more front and rear headroom and split bumpers replaced the original one piece bumpers for a more sporting appearance.
Mechanically there were few changes, however automatic transmission, air conditioning, power steering were added to the option list.
- Our 1967 DB6 is presented in dark green over a fresh Connolly biscuit interior.
- The color is highlighted with chrome wire wheels, making it a quintessential British sports car.
- This Aston was delivered new to the UK and enjoyed careful ownership throughout its life. In the late 1900's it was restored by an Aston specialist in France.
- Modern air conditioning has been added and the steering has been converted from right to left hand drive.
- The car is well finished and nicely detailed.
- Open the door and be greeted by the fragrance of fresh saddle leather.
- Start the engine and enjoy the unmistakable sounds of an Aston straight six cylinder engine.
- Gaze at the profile and you'll one of the greatest automobile designs.
- This is a well sorted DB6 that is ready for any event or rally.
- The car has an extraordinary presence and a wonderful road attitude.
- The air conditioning adds a level of comfort that makes the warmest summer drives enjoyable.
- Few classic cars match the elegance and ambiance of a DB6, can we put this one in your garage?
- A clean correct ...more details coming soon and on request with the emails below.
- Please email me if I can assist further with inspections, evaluation, test-drives and a potential purchase of this automobile.
- Please email us below for additional assistance with the purchase of this vehicle.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts