1970 Porsche 911T Targa = 1 owner 18k miles + Solid $64.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1970 Porsche 911T Targa = USA-specs.
Engine Size 2.2 Liter Mechanical Injection
Transmission Type 4 Speed Manual
Body Style Convertible Targa Top
1970 Porsche 911T Targa
- A One owner!
- Special ordered from the factory with driver's side Sport Seat and a comfort seat for the passenger.
- A Local Southern California car since delivered in 1970. Well taken care of by a local Porsche shop in Costa Mesa, California for years.
- Paint is good and it has a clean interior.
- 4 speed manual transmission shifts as it should and the motor runs out to the redline as you would expect.
- This 911 has no mechanical needs and stands ready to enjoy.
- The 911 shows well, clearly it was well cared for by a long time owner.
C & D series of the 911 was produced from August 1969 to July 1971. In 1970 the engines of all 911s were increased to 2,195 cc (2.195 L; 133.9 cu in).
- Power outputs were uprated to 125 PS (92 kW; 123 hp) in the 911T, 155 PS (114 kW; 153 hp) in the 911E, and 180 PS (130 kW; 180 hp) in the 911S. The 912 was discontinued with the 914 taking its place as an entry model.
- Please email me if I can assist further with inspections, evaluation, test-drives and a potential purchase of this automobile.
Please email us below for additional assistance with the purchase of this vehicle.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts