Chassis number 12097 was one of six cars converted to Rapide specification by Jack Buckley / the Northern Lagonda Factory at Knarr Mill, Lancs. in 1987, this beautifully styled Rapide replica body being built entirely from aluminum. At this time engine number LG/430/S4 was fitted which was later understood to have been rebuilt by Cedar Classics.
Sold by Brooks auctioneers in 1992 the car was exported to South Africa where it remained until last year. Having been returned the UK and re united with its original registration number EPC 207 it has undergone some light recommissioning having been stored in a private collection. In generally very fine order the car has a pleasing patina, the integrity of the body is excellent and the interior also remains in a good state, the car has a full tonneau cover, a hood bag and soft top and hood frame all in serviceable order. The engine is in good running order and fitted with twin magneto’s and an original G9 gearbox.
This is an extremely elegant and beautiful motorcar and one that really stands out even amongst the exclusive pre War sporting car fraternity, cars such as this don’t often come to the market. More picture are available at http://www.anthonygodin.co.uk
Reference Number AW160216b
Make Aston Martin Lagonda
Model Lagonda 3.0L DHC
Drive Side right
Odometer reading 71320
Exterior Colour Green
Interior Colour Cream
Looking absolutely splendid in the superb colour scheme of Green with contrasting Cream interior .....
1957 LAGONDA Litre RHD.
This is an opportunity to acquire one of the last 78 four door "Sportman Saloon" bodied by Tickford surviving with last engine (same that Aston Martin DB2 and DB2/4) designed by W.O. Bentley himself.
New paint : Bentley Brooklands BRG.
Engine rebuilt some years ago but not .....
1933 Lagonda Three Litre, T7 Open Tourer
Chassis number: Z10441
Registartion number: AUL728
A beautiful car hat has had enormous sums spent on it in recent years. The body is a Lagonda T7 item that has had new timber let in where requred. The engine has undergone a full rebuild some .....
Stratton Motor Company are pleased to offer this Lagonda 2.5 Drophead Coupe
Finished in two tone Maroon and Cream,
Recent new mohair burgundy hood,
Leather interior re-trimmed in beige,
Very pretty car,
Reasonable history, some with Stratton Motor Company,
Ideal car for club events,
- 80s icon with inimitable style
- Limited production, one of just 645 chassis produced
- Finished in its original colour of Dover White
- Supplied with an Aston Martin Heritage certificate
- Aston Martin performance with saloon practicality
Designed by William Towns, October 1976 saw Aston Martin .....
4-litre 6 cylinder, 236 hp. Only 55 cars built. RHD, automatic transmission. First registered in the documents 1979. Delivered new on December 5th 1963, Matching- Numbers, vehicle history very well documented, 108'500 miles. Shown in several Aston Martin Books. A lot of receipts since 1988 with the .....
Lagonda was responsible for the production some of the prettiest of the all the British Sports cars made before the outbreak of The Second World War. As with most manufacturers of any note, Lagonda participated in sporting events in order to help improve the breed. In 1929 the “Low-Chassis” Speed model .....
In 1928, Lagonda unveiled their latest edition to the existing line up; the new 3 litre model, which was effectively a derivative of the earlier 16/65. The new model’s styling was true to a type already proven, and a good following had grown for the 2 litre car.
To my mind, the 3 litre six cylinder .....
Toward the end of the 1950's, the production of the Lagonda 3.0 saloon was coming to an end and David Brown already had plans for a replacement, a car that combined the latest technology incorporated in the DB4 with a coach built luxury four door saloon body. The car was to rival the Bentley Continental .....
In 1925, Lagonda decided to steer the company on a slightly different route. Lagonda was known for very nimble and light cars but decided to start heading to more luxurious and sporting models. The Lagonda 14/60 was introduced in 1925 and it was the first model of Lagonda where the gearbox wasn’t bolted .....