1957 356 Outlaw Speedster = Real + Rare coming soon $obo For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert
- A real 356 Outlaw...
Price:$Best offer please...usd dollars....
1957 Porsche 356
Color: Nardo Grey
Engine size: Built Blueprinted 1915
Number of cylinders: 4
Drive type: RWD
Interior color: Red
Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- This is the world famous 1957 Speedster reproduction that was featured in the Coker Tire booth at the 2015 Sema Show. It is a full custom car.
- This is a 1 of 1.,You will never find another one anywhere else in the world. This is a frame off build... Every part on this car was custom made specifically for this car.
- Many people said this was their favorite car of the Sema show, and those that have been to Sema, know that is a very difficult task to accomplish, as Sema has the best cars in the world displayed each year.
We spend 4 months doing bodywork, to get the body laser straight, and body gaps to look better than the original. As you can see in the pictures, no expense was spared in any department.
- The body was painted Audi Nardo Grey with a lighter shade of gray for the stripe on the fender and the wheels. These wheels are prototype 1552 Magnus Walker earlys. This was the first set they made in these sizes.
- The wheels are powdercoated for a long last, and also pinstriped by a world famous pinstriper. The body also received minor pinstriping to magnify some of the cars details. It is very tastefully done, and not overkill. The tires are brand new Firestone vintage tires, which compliment the overall look and feel of the car.
- As for the Engine, we started with a brand new block, and it was built out to a 1915cc with 160 horsepower, more than double the original horsepower. It includes but not limited to 48 idas, assembled by JAYCEE out of Santa Ana, Ca.
- All of the visible engine parts have either been painted, powdercoated, or anodized.
- It looks like a work of art... The complete firewall, including the Deck lid are leather wrapped.
- The engine was mated to custom headers, and one off exhaust built by A1 Perfomance specifically for this car.
- All suspension and brake items are brand new, as is every part of this car. The suspension received the best of everything, and rides excellent. The alignment is spot on, and feels like a modern car. No pieces are left raw or polished. Everything has either been chromed, or gold plated.
-There are lots of detailed hand engraved pieces, on the windshield frame, the steering wheel, and also the gas cap. It has one off quarter windows, with a ghost Porsche logo, and has been engraved as well.
-- Interior-This is truly the highlight of the vehicle. 7 Hydes of real Italian leather was used. The same leather found in the Pagani Huayra, or Pagani Zonda. Nothing in the interior is off the shelf, or factory. The seats were custom made for this car, and the rest of the parts were either CNC machined, or handcrafted from scratch. Budnik made a one off steering wheel for it, and I had it wrapped.
- The Vintage suitcases are inspired by the Mercedes Gullwing, and house a Mcintosh Stereo amplifier, as well as JL audio subwoofers which are hidden .
- It has an Alpine Bluetooth Ipod CD player, which is hidden, to preserve the classic look. The door panels were hand made, which includes a custom wood pocket, wrapped in leather, on both sides.
- The seats were also inspired by the Pagani. The shifter is a Black Mamba, that has been chromed, and the hand brake is a one off, to resemble the 550 spyder style. The pedals are completely hand built as well, with
holes in it to resemble the shifter, the steering wheel, and the handbrake, for an "outlaw"look.
Under the Bonnet, is a hand made gas tank, that looks like a suitcase.
-It took months to make, and looks incredible. It has a few LEDS for nighttime viewing. The gas tank was custom built to come through the bonnet of the car. It is visible, when the bonnet is down, and the one off engraved gas cap is visible from the outside. Everything is fully functional, and works great.
- There are no VW parts on the car, everything was purchased through sierra madre, the fog lights are authentic Marchal fogs, and the bumper trim is hand made, hand laid aluminum, which has been chromed. These bumpers are not available for sale. The car is missing nothing. The door handles are custom outlaw style, It does have a soft top which works great, and is burgundy.
- The vehicle sits on a 1964 Beetle reinforced chassis, with all new floors, new freeway flier transmission, rhino lined from top to bottom, to protect from corrosion for many years to come. The chassis was reinforced to handle the extra power that this car makes. The sound from the muffler is intoxicating, without being too loud, and is an absolute blast to drive. The car also has very expensive Vintage Heuer stopwatch gauges on the dash.
- The vehicle comes with Black CA legacy Plates which reads "OUTLAWD" We have invested just over $100,000 into the car, plus 3000 hours of labor to get it to loo, feel, and sound the way it does., It was truly a labor of love. It is safe to say, that you will never see another one like this, EVER.
- This car is perfect for the local cars and coffe, a drive down PCH, or can be used daily, if you so desire. The car is truly a masterpiece. The pictures, although are very good pictures, don't do this car justice. It must be seen in person to truly appreciate the craftsmanship that went into this car.
The car is ready for its new owner, as I am moving on to my next project, for this years Sema show
I can arrange shipping worldwide, and can help with the logistics.
- Many more pictures are available upon request... Feel free to e-mail me below with any additional questions.
Please email us below for the best price..
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts