1974 1973 Lamborghini Espada 400GT Series III = Blue(~)Black For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert...
- We are very excited to offer this 1974 Lamborghini Espada Series III V12 Coupe chassis number # finished in Marrone over Senape leather.
- US market Espada left the Sant'Agata Bolognese factory and sold new on September 26, 1974 and was sold new by Lamborghini IMC Los Angeles.
- Verified by Lamborghini historian, Espada is the 1038th Espada off the line and left the factory with engine number 41357 which remains in the car today.
- It is fresh out of a very long term ownership from Southern CA and is a largely original numbers matching car with a lovely original leather interior.
- The Marrone paint is partly original with some repainted pieces and shows nicely for its age.
- It does have some stone chips and rock chips on the front nose, some door edge chips on both doors, hood and rear hatch, couple small door dings on the driver door and a small chip, some light checking on the hood and in the front lower driver fender underneath the Bertone badge, a couple small hairline cracks in the paint above the passenger rear window and underneath the black quarter trim in the passenger rear fender and some light stone chips in the lower body quarters behind the rear wheels.
- The beautifully hand sculpted Bertone body is nice and straight and free from any signs of accident history or damage. The lovely original leather is still soft showing some age on the driver and passenger seats which are pictured along with some wear on the driver side rear seat bottom.
-The carpets are brand new with correct Wilton wool in the original factory color. The dash, center console, door panels and headliner are all original and in very nice condition. This Espada still retains its original diamond quilted hood pad.
- All of the switches are all in nice condition and the original radio is still intact and operating.
- The beautiful four cam 12 cylinder Italian masterpiece has just undergone a thorough inspection and major tune up. A full valve job with new valve guides and new inlet and exhaust valves were replaced.
- All 6 Webers were removed and rebuilt and tuned to proper spec, new spark plugs and wires, new filters and fluids, all drive belts replaced, coolant system pressure tested and fans were re-wired, all electrical sorted through, new gaskets and seals, new hoses, rebuilt and sleeved clutch cylinders, rebuilt factory brake boosters, new front calipers, new brake pads, new front control arm bushings and upper and lower ball joints and new Michelin XWX tires. The beautiful V12 engine starts right up and does not smoke on start up or acceleration.
- The engine pulls strongly through all of the gears and through its RPM range. The gearbox is smooth through all 5 gears including reverse with no grinding or weak synchros. The clutch is strong and free from any slipping and the brakes are excellent, free from any fade or vibrations.
- The suspension and steering is nice and tight and smooth on the road.
- All of the electrical items are in operating condition including the windows, all of the interior and exterior lights and even the dash light cluster and door buzzer are working.
- The undercarriage of the car is nice and tidy and free from any body rust or undercarriage rust.
- Accompanied with the car is the original jack in its original bag, the original spare with a matching XWX tire and the original owners handbook.
1973 Lamborghini Espada 400GT Series III = US-specs...
36, 412 miles (58,600 KM) | Blu | Nero
Please email us for for pricing!
Verde Metalizatto | Senape
1973 Lamborghini Espada 400GT Series III = $obo....
Verde Metalizatto | Senape
Email for pricing!
(((( A 1971 Lamborghini Jarama 400GT 33k miles | Chiaro Celeste Metalizatto | Nero | Rosso coming soon and on request please... )))))
- Email us below for price and details.
- (((( A buddy in Singapore also has a rare RHD Lambo Espada rolling shell project car with No engine or trans....near $49k usd....obo...on request please... )))))
Please email me if I can assist further with inspections, evaluation, test-drives and a potential purchase of this automobile.
Please email us below for additional assistance with the purchase of this vehicle.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts