2013 INKAS ARMORED RIOT CONTROL VEHICLE = Riot Control For Sale
Located in the USA...East Coast and can be exported from the New Jersey port...
- Ask for other high-end ARMORED cars and trucks or Police cars...like this on request please...email us below...
2013 INKAS ARMORED RIOT CONTROL VEHICLE = US-specs.
- INKAS® Armored Riot Control Vehicle was designed and built to allow law enforcement personnel to stay safe and secure while driving straight into harms way.
- A armored riot control vehicle with water cannon ISBI
ARMORED RIOT CONTROL VEHICLE = For Police Departments and Law Enforcement..
FOR MORE INFORMATION. WE CAN HELP SHIP ANYWHERE!
- Having been built on a Freightliner M2106 RVC chassis makes this vehicle a sound choice for armoring.
- A Custom engineered by INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing, this armored riot control vehicle is a world-class crowd dispersal tool.
- Being both super manueverable and fully armored, this vehicle offers law enforcement personnel piece of mind while driving straight into harms way.
- Powered by a monster Cummins diesel engine pumping out 295 horses and a whopping 1000ft-lbs of torque allows a driver to push stationary vehicles out of the way with ease.
- Equipped with high pressure water pumps with regulated nozzle pressure, chemical additive tanks, a fire extinguishing system, adjustable-height ram-bumper to clear heavier obstacles and surveillance equipment with recording capability, makes this riot control vehicle very versatile.
- Providing protection for the crew, INKAS has fully armored this vehicle to withstand multiple high velocity rounds as well as shrapnel from detonations.
- Best in the riot control market, the INKAS Armored Riot Control Vehicle is hands down the most versatile option available.
Model: Riot Control Vehicle
Body Style: Special Purpose
Armor Level: BR7
Transmission: 10-Speed Manual
Engine: Cummins 8.3L Diesel
Horsepower: 295hp @ 2,200
Dimensions (mm): 7874 x 2692 x 2464
Wheelbase (mm): 5715
Seating Capacity: 4
Fuel Capacity: 265 L
360° armoring of the driver/operator compartment
Armoring of key mechanical components
Multi-layer Ballistic glass, no spall
Removable wire mesh glass protection
External View Cameras providing 360° F.O.V.
Emergency lights package
10,000L Single-compartment stainless steel water tank
500gal/min Water pump, 250psi max pressure
Engine bay armoring
Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
Fire extinguishing nozzle system around the perimeter of the vehicle
High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
Integrated access control module
Monitor: 320° Rotation, 135° Elevation (+45° to -90°)
Protection for battery and electronic control module
Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
Specs and history
Armored vehicle manufacturing
- INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a division of INKAS Group of Companies, which specializes in the design and production of a wide range of armored vehicles, including executive SUVs, luxury sedans, special purpose vehicles, personnel carriers, cash-in-transit vehicles, and others. Since its inception in 1996, INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing has been providing armored vehicles for financial institutions, law enforcement agencies, government officials, corporate clients all around the world.
Operating from multiple facilities located in Toronto, Canada, and Lagos, Nigeria, INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing fulfills all orders, regardless of its capacity, with an individual approach to the needs and requirements of every client. In 2015, INKAS opened the armored vehicle showroom in Canada and over the years has expanded its presence overseas to Lagos, Nigeria and Sderot, Israel.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Inspections are welcome...please emails us for more pics and details...
These cars are undervalued and on the rise in value.
ga hearse and limo in stock
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,400 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts