• This car needs absolutely nothing – everything already done its ready to drive and show I have the Marti Autoworks Report and original Window Sticker
• Very collectible and prices are climbing Correct car top to bottom inside and out with a few modern updates (nothing cut or modified All original parts included)
• Frame on Restoration but everything was done started in 2013 and completed in 2014 and driven approximately 400 miles since restoration
• Only thing missing is the GT Stripe down the side (sticker side stripe decal you can add if you like)
• Proper Maroon Factory Code Paint Four Speed manual with Hurst Shifter Power Steering Front Disc Brakes AM Radio (Factory option)
• Has a modern High End Kenwood system & Amplifier but nothing cut to put it in Water/Oil/Volts Gauges set installed (again noting cut and can be removed for factory look)
• Black Vinyl Bench Seat (factory OEM in perfect shape)
• 3.55 Rear Axle Brand new and I have the original one that goes with the car as well
• New Stainless Dual Flow master Exhaust with all the right performance updates New Suspension/Shocks/Front End and new Sway bars
• Great Looking Engine Bay with all the Factory Cobra and Ford Racing Accents in Ford Blue
• Fantastic set of High polish 17-inch gunmetal metallic center Torque thrust period style wheels Brand new Toyo Z Rated 255/55R 17 Tires
• Updated aggressive looking front grill (Original Grill comes with the car)
• All Chrome in excellent shape – Bumpers were Rechromed
• New Vinyl Bed Cover and Snap The undercarriage is as clean as the top and Engine Bay
• Vehicle was ordered and delivered to Seattle / Harris Ford of Lynwood Sold 12/31/71
o Only 2 owners since 1985
o Actual miles of 73,810 on the chassis
• Stock CJ Intake Manifold and nice 650 carb
• Original parts included – 3.25 pumpkin/Rear end, Valve covers, GT Grill, Distributor, Spare Tire/Rim
- Please email me if I can assist further with inspections, evaluation, test-drives and a potential purchase of this automobile.
Please email us below for additional assistance with the purchase of this vehicle.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
For sale Ford Ranchero in need of restoration. It comes with a V8 with a automatic transmission.Needs paint work but the body is very straight.
please note this car is located in Ramona california 92065. We have the Californian title for the car. We ship every week to our shop in Ashbourne Derbyshire. .....
I have a great driving 1957 Ford Ranchero with a 302 Ford V8 with cam and lifters, AOD automatic transmission, front disc brakes conversion, power brakes, bluetooth radio, new Dolphin gauges, Lokar floor shifter, tons more.
5.0l V8 (302 factory unit)
Lovely rare Ranchero - solid, no rot, older paint but looks good.
Only 2 previous owners
Very powerful and fast car
Now in the UK having first MOT & will be UK registered for 1st owner.
Not for the faint hearted - this is a lot of fun!
Viewing in Dorset .....
Located in the USA...
Model Ranchero 500 = Car(~)Truck
Color Black with Flames
Interior Red Leather
Engine 302 V8
Transmission New C6 Automatic
Mileage 16,541 since restored
Other Custom, American Racing Wheels, AC, Tilt column
A Ranchero like this one is not easy to find.
The condition is absolutely perfect.
The paint is just like the chrome very well maintained and shines bright like a diamond.
The engine runs great and the automatic transmission shifts really smooth.
The Ranchero has power breaks, power steering .....
Ford Ranchero 1971 531 CUI V8
This beautiful Ford Ranchero was built in 1971 and is one of the fifth generation of the Ranchero, a model from the distinctive American 'Coupe-utility' segment. This Ranchero is about 5 years ago provided with a new blue metallic paint and is therefore in very good .....
The Ranchero was produced for 23 years.
On the one hand the elegant "looks" of a coupe and on the other hand the
Practical use of a pick up truck made the Ranchero very successful.
This Ranchero is in an exceptionally beautiful shape, a real "beauty"!
He is painted very nice in red, the paint .....