2017 BMW G310R 300cc 34bhp Learner Legal SOLD
|This advert viewed 139 times|
|Delivery mileage 2017 BMW G310R 313cc 34BHP 6-Speed Manual in Cosmic Black & White Featuring: ABS brakes Trip computer Fuel gauge Side stand Five spoke alloy wheels Stainless steel exhaust LED rear light, Immaculate condition, Balance of BMW warranty, Vat qualifying, Ready to ride away…|
BMW Motorrad ABS Multi-functional display (digital clock, speed, rev and gear display, dual trip distance counters, coolant temperature, fuel level and range display, side stand warning Five-spoked cast aluminium wheels (tyres: front 110/70 R17, rear 150/60 R17) Side stands with cut-out switch Stainless steel exhaust system LED rear light
UK supplied and registered 1-owner Vat qualifying BMW owners book pack Balance of BMW warranty Immaculate condition Original purchase invoice and order Tyres as new DATATAG.
The BMW G 310 R is the essence of riding pleasure. It was built for pulsing cities and for all those who simply love riding motorcycles. It is maneuverable, easy to handle and sporty at the same time. Whether you're a large or small rider – every type of rider feels immediately at home on the BMW G 310 R! The bike is lightweight, yet a real powerhouse with its 313 cc engine. The new bike will bring you safely and reliably to work, to the next hotspot or out of the city. The G 310 R is a real BMW motorcycle, just with a reduced capacity. Maximum quality, excellent workmanship and extraordinary technology ensure intense riding pleasure.
Good looks unmistakably run in the family – the BMW G 310 R clearly carries the genes of the S 1000 R. The sporty headlight fairing with powerful headlight, dynamic fuel tank trim and typical roadster proportions make it an eye-catcher on the street. The G 310 R is light and strong at the same time thanks to its dynamic front and distinctive rear. The short seat emphasises the roadster dynamic in the rear section and gives the bike, especially in white, an unmistakeable motorsport look. The gold anodised fork and brake calipers emphasise the high-quality workmanship of the machine. Another highlight is the detailed aluminium swing arm. The cut-outs ensure lightness and the struts offer stability. And the wide tyres ensure the correct adhesion to the road – riding pleasure is guaranteed.
• Engine: 313cc Single
• Power: 34HP
• Torque: 28Nm at 7,500 rpm
• Fuel consumption: 86mpg
• Top speed: 89 mph
• Gearbox: 6-speed manual
• Design Water-cooled, four-stroke single-cylinder engine with rocker arms, two valves per cylinder, double overhead camshaft, wet sump lubrication
• Bore x stroke 80 mm x 62.1 mm
• Capacity 313 cc
• Nominal load capacity 25 kW (34 HP) at 9,500 rpm (ECE model)
• Max. torque 28 Nm at 7,500 rpm
• Compression ratio 1.6 : 1
• Fuel/engine management Electric fuel injection BMS-E2
• Emission control Regulated three-way catalytic converter, compliant with EU4 emission standard
Riding performance / consumption
• Maximum speed 143 km/h (89mph)
• Consumption per 100 km based on the WMTC 3.33 l
• Fuel type 95-octane (RON) premium unleaded or higher
• Electrical system Alternator 330-W three-phase generator
• Battery 12 V/8 Ah, maintenance-free
• Mechanically operated multidisc wet clutch
• Gears 6-speed synchromesh gearbox built into crankcase
• Secondary drive Endless O-ring chain drive with cush damping at rear wheel hub
Suspension / brakes
• Frame Tubular spaceframe
• Front suspension / spring elements
• Upside-Down fork Ø 41 mm
• Rear suspension / spring elements
• Drawn die-case aluminium swinging arm, directly hinged central spring strut, spring base, adjustable
• Spring travel, front/rear 140 mm / 131 mm
• Wheelbase 1,374 mm
• Castor 102.3 mm
• Steering head angle 64.9
• Wheels Cast aluminium
• Rim dimensions, front 3.0 x 17"
• Rim dimensions, rear 4.0 x 17"
• Brake, front Single disc brakes, diameter 300 mm, four-piston fixed calipers, radially screwed
• Brake, rear Single disc brakes, diameter 240 mm, single-piston floating calipers
• ABS BMW Motorrad ABS
Dimensions / weights
• Length 2,005 mm
• Width (including mirrors) 820 (849) mm
• Height (excluding mirrors) 1,080 mm
• Seat height, unladen 785 mm
• Rider step length, unladen 1,760 mm
• Unladen weight, fully fuelled/road-ready 158.5 kg
• Max. permitted weight 345 kg
• Max. load (with standard equipment) 186.5 kg
• Usable tank capacity 11L
• of which reserve 1L
Thackray Car Sales Limited TCS DANBURY / MALDON ESSEX
Viewings strictly by appointment only, as we have several storage facilities for our stock vehicles. Part-exchange vehicles welcome, vehicles supplied with a HPI confirmation certificate, Aviva driveaway 5-days insurance cover available subject to prior Aviva approval, T&C’s, *Credit & debit cards accepted, UK mainland delivery available, Finance credit facilities, Comprehensive warranty options from 3 to 36 months, Tyre, MOT & Gap cover available, all vehicles receive a full valet & polish, level checks & servicing where necessary. Please call for more details or to reserve this vehicle. All vehicles are strictly subject to availability. For demonstration road tests a copy of your driving licence (both parts) must be available on our request. Personal cherished number plates are not offered with our vehicles unless stated and advertised on the vehicle details. TCS are a family owned private Limited business with over 25 years motor retail experience and we pride ourselves on our professional business practices and offer total customer care to all our valued customers. *Note: Finance & Driveaway insurance subject to status & availability. For vehicle valuations we need to appraise your vehicle and documentation. Credit cards accepted for holding deposits only, Debit card payments for the balance of your purchase. E&OE.
TCS DANBURY / MALDON ESSEX
Tel: the details below
Mob: the details below
Email: using the button below
Web: - details above
|Get notified about new similar ads
Selling on behalf of a customer, this good condition BMW R850C
One previous owner with recorded 18,531 miles only
One years MOT
Running as it should, without any issues, viewing recommended
- See all stock
BMW S1000RR 2016.
Full BMW main dealer service history. MOT.
£1000 plus extras (seats, levers,screen,crash bungs,tank pad,tank grips).
New rear tyre.
Stunning Motorsports colours.
BMW R50 year 1960.
Very good condition, excellent presentation.
Engine upgrated to R69S.
Rebuilt crankshaft in Germany, with new pistons high compression (first size), bolts,.....
A race-bred retro BMW R nineT Racer Sport with 2,323 miles and one owner.
Sport-style half-shell fairing, one-piece seat with aluminium seat hump cover in body colour, steel.....
- See all stock
hi, BMW lovers
we finished inproved version of bags, ready for :
R26 R27 R50 R50S R60 R60/2 R68 R69 R69S
its only 6 kg weight -set
and 2 x 20 liters volume
A BUDGET FAST UK/IRL/WORLDWIDE DELIVERY, A choice of many interesting, rare and desirable motorcycles, ALL P/X TAKEN MOTORCYCLE/NON MOTORCYCLE, ,
BMW K100 CUSTOM BUILD FLAT TRACKER SPECIAL - UNIQUE.....
- See all stock
BMW R69S MUTCHING NUMBERS , restoring in good condition , good running with Italy papers
Franco the details below32
A serious motorcycle for those who really know their stuff…. The R75/6 ran a five-speed transmission and front disc brakes as opposed to the drum brakes and 4-speed of the outgoing /5.
- See all stock
My bike has now found a new home and proud owner who will care for her from now onwards.
I hope both will have fun together
Aka the bike is sold.
For Sale is my Hardly Used BMw HP2 Enduro.
BMW R69S with KAYSER POWER KIT
Top restoration, all documents, matching numbers,
BMW R 69S is manufactured 13.2.1961
- new: crankshaft, pistons, all bearings, semmering, exhaust, tires, carburettor,