THE CAR SPECIALISTS HAVE GREAT PLEASURE IN OFFERING FOR SALE OUR SUPER COOL AUSTIN CHAMP WHICH IS PRESENTED IN EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION :-
- The Austin Champ was the British War Office answer to the USA 'Jeep', the champ joined the British army in 1952 and were used in active service in Korea, Aden Cyprus, Kenya, Suez, Jordan in addition to West Germany and the Far East.
- The main designer of the Champ is said to be Charles Sewell who was a member/leader of the team that worked on the vehicle's development. .
- The army version was officially known as "Truck, 1/4 ton, CT,, Cargo FFW, Austin Mk.1,
however the civilian name "Champ" was then universally, if unofficially applied.
- Having received a superb restoration.
- Demobed August 1962.
- Chassis number WN1-6681.
- MO number 66-BE-81.
- Rolls-Royce-designed B40 four-cylinder engine of 2838 cc.
- Supplied with MOD paper work and V5c.
Supplied with a comprehensive history file supporting all the work carried out over the years upon this beautiful military vehicle.
YORKSHIRE TRADING STANDARD AWARD WINNERS FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS RUNNING.ALL OUR CARS COME WITH A 52 POINT MULTIPOINT CHECK, WE ALSO HAVE COMPETITIVE FINANCE RATES AVAILABLE ON ALL OF OUR VEHICLES PLEASE GIVE US A CALL IF YOU REQUIRE A WALK AROUND VIDEO OF THE VEHICLE OR HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS