Click here to list ALL Makes
1969 Herald 13/60 convertible - almost finished project For SaleI am selling my Herald project because another project is taking all my time and I need the space.
* Bonnet is fantastic condition - not a bit of rust and no dents
* Interior in very good condition - brown seats, contoured carpets
* Convertible top - good condition
* Engine runs well - has been in regular use for past few years - not gone on any long trips tough
* It did not pass the last MOT
* All items on the list has been completed except the welding. This includes 2 new front tyres, clutch slave cylinder, front right trunions and bearings.
* Rear outriggers need replacing
* Boot floor where rear outriggers bolt on needs replacing
* Passenger and driver foot wells need replacing
* One small section of rear driver side footwell needs replacing
* Needs 2 new engine mounts (I just noticed those)
A bit of good:
* All repair panels have been purchased (both front footwells, both rear outriggers, both boot floor sections)
A bit of bad (for me): We are no longer allowed to do welding in our garage. Which is why the project has stopped.
Asking price is £1600. This is only what I have put into it. All parts necessary to finish it are included. Just needs a bit of your time and welding skill.
My local repair shop said it would cost £500 for them to do the repairs. If nobody is interested, I may take it up there.
Another option is sell the car for parts.
* Very nice interior in dark tan
* Good convertible top in black
* Good engine and bits
* Good gearbox (without OD - I think)
* Set of 5 wheel with 2 new front tyres and 2 good rear tyres
* Bonnet in excellent condition
* Gauges, trim bits, windows, etc.