1970 Jaguar E-Type FHC 2 owners unfinished project For Sale by Auction
This car is to be auctioned by Classic Car Auctions on Saturday 23rd September at The Classic Car Auction Sale 2017 at The Warwickshire Exhibition Centre, Leamington.
We require similar examples as entries are now invited for our Sale and here's why you should consign your car with CCA:
- A dedicated classic car specialist will be with you every step of the way
- Industry leading print, online and social media marketing with our expert PR team
- CCA takes the hassle away from selling your car...we handle all sales enquiries
- Our low entry fee of £100 + VAT and the seller's commission of just 5% plus VAT covers the cost of marketing across a dozen car sales websites and promotion to our extensive buyer database from all over the world
- We pay out to you within 14 days of receipt of funds minus any fees agreed
You can contact the experienced team for a no obligation chat via:
Email [email protected]
Phone 01926 640 888
Or just submit your car for valuation: http://www.classiccarauctions.co.uk/submit-entry-automobile
Guide REstimate £24000 - £28000
A fabulous opportunity to finish a genuine UK, RHD E-Type...
Only two owners from new, current one for over 40 years
The subject of a complete strip down some twenty plus years ago
Fully painted, engine and box re-fitted including all drive train
Windscreen missing but does appear to have the bits there to finish the build ( prospective buyers must check to satisfy themselves)
Unfortunately, all paperwork was lost in a house fire but does have a Heritage Certificate and will have a V5
Full Stainless exhaust and a nice set of chrome spokes fitted
With all the hard work done this E-Type must surely be a good bet for any potential buyer ?
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts