1973 Jaguar E-Type Roadster = Restored Stick AC Red 87.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...
- A clean driver Jaguar E-Type Roadster with the Auto trans.
- A clean Red(~)Black driver with AC.
- A wonderful car to collect and drive.
Red · 12-V Cylinder ·
- Has 71,000 miles
- This is a beautiful example of the fast appreciating iconic Jaguar Series 3 V12 E-type.
- All the desirable items – Signal Red/Tan, 4 speed manual....
- Has A/C & Wire Wheels.
- Car underwent complete restoration and as a testament to its caliber, sold at the prestigious Meadow Brook Concours d’Elegance & Auction in Michigan.
- (preview catalog available) Truly “Rolling Art” at its finest and should please anyone wishing to add to their collection of fine automobiles.
- Low miles, expertly maintained with full records available...
Specs and history
Series 3 (1971–75)
Series 3 III
'74 Jaguar E-Type Convertible (Hudson).JPG
Jaguar E-Type Series 3 roadster
Body and chassis
2-door 2+2 coupe
5.3 L Jaguar V12 engine
105 in (2,667 mm) (both)
184.4 in (4,684 mm) (2+2)
184.5 in (4,686 mm) (OTS)
66.0 in (1,676 mm) (2+2)
66.1 in (1,679 mm) (OTS)
48.9 in (1,242 mm) (2+2)
48.1 in (1,222 mm) (OTS)
3,361 lb (1,525 kg) (2+2)
3,380 lb (1,533 kg) (OTS)
The E-Type Series 3 was introduced in 1971, with a new 5.3 L twelve cylinder Jaguar V12 engine, uprated brakes and standard power steering. Optionally an automatic transmission, wire wheels and air conditioning were available.
- The brand new V12 engine was originally developed for the 24 Hours of Le Mans. It was equipped with four Zenith carburettors. The final engine was claimed to produce 203 kW (272 hp), more torque, and a 0-60 mph acceleration of less than 7 seconds, but this bhp figure was reduced in later production. The short wheelbase FHC body style was discontinued, with the Series 3 available only as a convertible and 2+2 coupé.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts