Hand built and limited to just 40 units, the Aston Martin Vantage Le Mans was launched in March 1999 to commemorate their famous outright victory, 40 years prior, at the Le Mans 24 hour race and ultimately being crowned the world sports car championship winners in 1959.
Available with either 550bhp or 600bhp, produced from the supercharged V8 engine, transmitted through either a 5 or 6 speed transmission. The Vantage Le Mans exclusive coachwork and mechanical specifications developed for improved aerodynamics and high speed efficiency, giving a 200 mph maximum speed and 0 - 60 mph in 3.9 seconds. The most powerful production car of its day, the refinement which accompanies the performance, remains outstanding to this day.
The example we are pleased to offer was completed in April 2000 and constructed to the ultimate 600bhp with 5 speed transmission specifications. The car has completed 27,000 miles in total and has been maintained by Aston Martin agents and ourselves. Complete with all original equipment, including the original road map and torch, showing the route to Le Mans, France.
Available for viewing now, the sale includes a scheduled service and preparation with 12 months warranty and Mot certificate.
SOLD (subject to completion) WE ARE TOP BUYERS WORLDWIDE FOR ANY CLASSIC ASTON MARTIN, SO PLEASE LET US KNOW, WHAT YOU HAVE FOR SALE! IMMEDIATE CASH PAYMENT!
Please Deduct 20% VAT, for a Tax Free Qualifying Purchaser, or an Export Sale.
ORIGINAL VANTAGE VOLANTE SUPERCHARGED 6.3L 681 BHP 617 lbft TORQUE .....
Stratton Motor Company are pleased to offer this 1987 Aston Martin Vantage Volante
Finished in Chichester Blue with Parchment Hide interior with Blue Hood,
29000 recorded miles,
Supplied by Stratton Motor Company
For further details please contact Roger Bennington .....
MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW
Stratton Motor Company are pleased to offer this 1973 Aston Martin Vantage
Finished in Crusader White with Black Leather,
One of 70,
Extensive Service History.
Very desirable collectors model
Recorded mileage 49730
For further details please .....
In 1959, Aston Martin won the Le Mans 24 hour race; indeed, so far the marques only outright victory in the French classic. To commemorate the 40th anniversary of this great victory, the company produced the ultimate V8 Vantage. Unveiled at the 1999 Geneva Motor Show, and available with both standard .....
We’re delighted to offer for sale this stunning and very rare Aston Martin 6 cylinder (One of only 70 built) owned by just 1 family from new!
Originally purchased from Reg Vardy specialist cars based just down the road from us here at Aston Workshop, the original owner enjoyed this AM Vantage with .....
1987 Aston Martin
Vantage Volante 5.3 V8
Finished in Chichester Blue
With Parchment hide and blue hood
5 speed manual gearbox
1 Previous owner
Supplied by ourselves with good history
only 37,268 miles
For further details please contact Roger Bennington on 01508 530491
Original Left Hand Drive Manufactured
The Aston Martin V8 Vantage was hailed as “Britain’s First Supercar” for its 170 mph (270 km/h) top speed when introduced. Its engine was shared with the Lagonda, but it used high-performance camshafts, increased compression ratio, larger inlet valves and .....
Chassis # R70118
- Attractively and appropriately finished in Aston Martin Racing Green paint with a fawn leather interior
- Only three owners from new, with less than 29,000 recorded miles, and maintained by Aston Martin Works for the majority of its life
- In lovely condition with a good history .....
Chassis # R70135
- Sold new by JCT 600 of Leeds in 1996 to its first owner in Lymington, Hampshire, and registered N8 AMV
- Finished in its original colour combination of Mendip Blue with a silver-grey interior and blue seat piping
- The previous owner acquired the car in May 2014 and a year later .....
Chassis # R70084
- Originally a Factory promotional / demonstrator vehicle
- Finished in its original colours of Brewster Green paint with tan Connolly leather piped Spruce
- Less than 37,000 recorded miles with a good history file and many previous MOT certificates
- Phenomenal performance from .....