The Triumph Herald is a small second-hand car, introduced by Coventry's Standard Triumph Company in 1959 and was made until 1971. The body design was of Italian stylist Giovanni Michelotti, and the car was offered in saloon, convertible and coupé models . Herald's total sales amount to over half a million. In October 1967, the assortment was updated on the London Motor Show with the Herald 13/60. The 13/60 was offered in sedan, cabrio and estate versions. The sun roof remained available to the salon as an optional extra instead of a standard feature. The front was restored using a hood that resembles the Triumph Vitesse and the interior has been significantly revised, but still has the wooden dashboard. The interior was improved by building a rear armrest in each side panel. The engine was increased to 1296 cc, in fact the unit used in the Triumph 1300 since 1965, equipped with a Stromberg CD150 carburettor, which offers 61 hp (45 kW) and greatly improved performance. In 1971 this car was heavily outdated in terms of style and even performance but the car was still sold fairly well, but due to the labor-intensive way of building it was sold at a loss.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts