1976 Porsche 911S 2.7 Targa Fully Restored 911 S For Sale
Last of the line G-series 911 with 3 careful owners (last one since 1982). Has just come out of full restoration to include the following:
- Full Bare Metal Glass Out Respray
- All New Leather/Tartan Interior (as per CoA)
- All new rubber seals/door seals, bumper protectors, front valance, side sill mouldings etc.
- Fully restored Targa Top with new headlining, rubber seals and vinyl exterior
- New Steering Arms
- Full New Euro Spec Lights front and back
- Full Brake and suspension/bushes overhaul
- Full engine service to include oils, filters, new Alternator, Spark Leads, Bosch Injectors & Seals
- New Fuel Tank and Bosch pump
- Powder Coated engine tinwork
- New Exhaust
- New Wheels and Bridgestone tyres
The car is absolutely rust free and maintains all original underseal. It comes with:
- Full Service History with every single bill/receipt from new
- Porsche Certificate of Authenticity - Matching Numbers car
- Full Photographic Record of Restoration
- Original owner's manual and service book
- Original Tool kit and spare wheel with the car
- Factory fitted Cruise Control
- Blaupunkt radio working
The car is UK registered and has a fresh MOT. Being a historic vehicle, it is also tax exempt.
You will not find a better 2.7 911S on the market!
I can be contacted on +44 (0) 7540064262 for further information and to arrange a viewing.
International Buyers welcome
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts