1958 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster, Fully Original For Sale
Very rare original car. Features:
- European car, completely rust free and mostly original paint
- Matching Numbers car, supplied with Certificate from Mercedes
- FIVA A2 Classification - Authentic
- The car maintains all its original features, original fabric hood/frame, wound-up dashboard clock, map reading light, Becker radio, original carpets and floorboards, tinted glass sunvisors, 3rd 'jump' seat. All are present and correct and in full working order. Not the usual cheap aftermarket stuff found in most restorations. This 190SL is the real deal!
- The engine is still fitted with the original Solex carburettors - having been fully rebuilt and performing faultlessly
- The car has had thousands spent mechanically in the last year with leading MB specialists in the UK and runs absolutely faultless. Always kept in a dehumidified garage.
- Original manuals and service books come with the car, as well as all the receipts for work carried out.
- With 9 out of 10 190SLs on the market being heavily restored cars, this is a unique opportunity to buy a car that still is how it left the factory 60 years ago - still built in Germany. Cars like this don't often come up on the market and it therefore represents a great investment opportunity in a world of overly restored 190SLs. All the spot welding is present and correct on all wings. All vin tags etc. are original and intact on the car. All original features i.e. bumpers, headlamps, tail lights are still in excellent and full working condition. A true collector's car.
- The car is UK registered
- I can be contacted on +44 (0) 7540064262 to discuss the car and arrange a viewing.
- Any inspection and international buyers welcome. Sensible offers invited
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts