First registered in 1953 as OI 1
This car was originally in Masons Black & Shell. It was owned by a Lt Col in the Royal Tank Regiment.
The vehicle was taken overseas in 1953 as an embassy vehicle. It then went to Washington in 1956 & returned in 1958. It was then sold in Dorset in 1958.
The registration was changed to VTK 600.
At this time the vehicle was changed to Sand & Sable.
The vehicle was purchased by the current owner in 1984.
It has a good patina to it and is in good usable condition. It would benefit from some restoration or could be used as it is. The vehicle is in a clean tidy condition inside & out but is in no way concours. Inspection is highly recommended.
If you are seeking an example of this interesting model,
this vehicle would make a very good club car.
The car is still in use regularly & the price is reflecting the interesting history & known provenance over a long period.
Viewing can be arranged by appointment.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts