Click here to list ALL Makes
Lotus EUROPA STREET + TRACK Project Fast SUZUKI 1000cc GSX For Sale (1970)
Located in the USA...
- LOTUS EUROPA "STREET / TRACK " PROJECT UTILIZING.
- A Fast SUZUKI GSXR 1000 Engine... = custom light and stronger builds...
LOTUS EUROPA PROJECT CAR FOR STREET AND TRACK...Racers or drivers...
- 1970 Lotus Europa S2. Disassembled ready to be converted and assembled, will custom build to buyers specific specs , for street and track application.
- Utilizing 2007 Suzuki GSXR 1000 engine, sequential 5 speed manual trans, complete electronic engine management system, including proprietary L.S.D, with custom rear upright assembly, reinforced rear trailing arms with full adjustable alignment links, rear disc brakes, solid axles /modern c/v joints.
- Performance specs: 180 h.p - 190 h.p @12000 rpms, total vehicle weight for track application 980 lbs, for street 1,150 lbs.
- with custom gearing /sprocket ratios capable of speeds from 140 -160 mph.
- Original Europa produced 60-80 h.p @ 5000 rpms vehicle weight 1400 lbs -1600 lbs max speeds 110 - 120 mph .
- The cost to rebuild original Renault engine / trans and all antiquated drive line / suspension / brakes .
- Parts / restoration / machine shop alone would be over $10k-$12k " DOES NOT INCLUDE LABOR".
- Our complete drive train conversion including custom fabricated engine space frame, with integrated relocated suspension pickup points necessary for stiffing chassis /suspension due to increased power, Suzuki GSXR 1000 complete engine, all related components, proprietary L.S.D, trans /clutch upgrade, rear uprights/ heavy duty bearing assembly, modified rear suspension, axles /c/v's, rear disc brakes, engine harness, complete instrumentation, complete cost would be $14k-$15k " READY TO INSTALL"
- We can provide all necessary body work and paint, as an option vinyl wrap services, also complete assembly of car to customer specifications, that would include relocation of steering / pedal/ seat location , a must for any potential driver over 5'5" and 170 lbs.
- Cost would be in addition to the above listed drive train and rear suspension conversion.
- Before considering purchasing comparable Lotus Europa. ask if they will provide support and assistance after the sale. Contact us regarding utilizing your current Europa S2 or Twin Cam for conversion.
- All work warranted for 6 months 6.000 miles (street car application)
- PRICE FOR COMPLETE RUNNING TRACK CAR START AT $obo...
- $16k - $17k for "Track application" Includes, roll cage, racing seats /harness, fuel cell and all necessary safety equipment.
- All fiberglass /body work and base primer for vinyl wrap or paint.
-(does not include paint or wrap)
$21k - $24k for " Street application" Includes, all necessary equipment for daily driver, lights , heating / ventilation, NO,A/C ...
- power windows, wipers, complete interior.
- All fiberglass / body work and base primer for vinyl wrap or paint. (does not include paint or wrap )
- For further details please call to schedule meeting to go over all your specific needs and questions.
- Now available for Worldwide purchase and delivery, we offer this wonderful Elan +2...
- We have a veteran pro-shop owner-racer and have other cars like this...
PORSCHE 996 GRAND AM RACE CAR FOR RENT /TRACK DAYS
- WE WILL TAKE YOU FROM SIMULATOR TO THE TRACK.
- After completing simulator program, you will have the opportunity to transition from virtual track lapping sessions to actually driving a Grand Am Porsche GS Cup Car at Historic Willow Springs Raceway.
- Including transportation and track support.
- A Customized program can be structured for only track lapping days to include individual or multiple drivers considering competing in various west coast sanctioned club race weekends and endurance events...
- Please email us below and let us know what your needs are.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Inspections are welcome...please emails us for more pics and details...a and bracing-cauas...
These cars are undervalued and on the rise in value.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,400 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Lotus Europa - only 5,500 miles (1971)
An amazing find! Freshly shipped from being dry stored in California this Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special has covered just 5,536 miles from new and is in a totally original and unrestored condition, even .....
Europa Twin Cam Special (5500 miles) (1974)
An amazing find!
Freshly shipped from being dry stored in California this Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special has covered just 5,536 miles from new and is in a totally original and unrestored condition, even .....
Europa S2 (1971)
At auction there this Lotus Year 1971 mission known for the Lotus was in 2015 restored extremely complex and with attention to detail.
There some tags have been implemented around the built-in motor .....
Restored Rare 1970 Yellow Lotus Europa S2 Gordini
Very Rare Restored 1970 Yellow Lotus Europa S2 Gordini.
This Restored Lotus Europa S2 is fitted with a highly tuned Renault Gordini cross flow engine making it fast, rare and very collectable.
Early series 1 one of 300 (1967)
The Lotus Type 46 Europa (Europe) was designed by genius engineer Colin Chapman in 1966.
Lotus won the Formula 1 World Championship in 1963 and 1965, and Indianapolis in 1965.
Inspired by mid-engine .....
LOTUS EUROPA S1B (46Mk1) 1968 - VERY RARE!
FOR COLLECTORS - FOR SALE !!!
RARE LOTUS EUROPA S1B (46 Mk1) 1968
The most beautiful and most elegant of L O T U S EUROPA !
Exotic sport car of modern and unique concept of his style.
Lotus Europa S1: One owner, California car, in UK (1967)
- One owner from new, matching numbers car
-Running and driving car with 37k miles (Speedometer is working)
-No evidence of accident damage was identified. Original owner advised .....