First Registration: 23rd September 1957
Porsche introduced the 356A at the 1955 Frankfurt Motor show. Major changes included the 1600cc engine, curved screen and revised suspension. Ruetter remained as the coachbuilder with only slight changes to the outside which included wider tyres and a rubber strip below the doors. The interior was enhanced with a flat-face dashboard, locking glovebox and now included a radio.
The 356A we have offered today is a comprehensively restored RHD example with the condition really speaking for itself. The baby blue exterior is complemented with an unblemished red leather interior. The folder supplied alongside this example details out quite comprehensively the work carried out by various Porsche Specialists including JAZ. The most notable of this is the engine which has been stripped, restored and rebuilt to factory specifications making this 356A a truly drivable investment. To complete this fantastic offering the car comes supplied with the original owner’s manual.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts