1969 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3S = clean silver driver $obo For Sale
Located in the USA...
1969 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3S = US-specs...
1969 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3S Superb Driver
Price:$Best offer please...usd dollars.
Fuel Type: Gas
Ext color: Silver
Int color: Black
- A Phenomenal car that has under gone extensive servicing and detailing.
- A thrill to drive.
- A Rare in the U.S. Spectacular performance and technically world’s ahead of its time in design and engineering.
- A 1969 Lancia Fulvia Coupe Rallye 1.3s Series 1.
- The Series 1 cars were built to a much higher standard than the later cars.
- Later cars have plastic grille, stamped not welded tube A-arms, Fiat cost cutting production issues.
- This example has original aluminum doors, hood and trunk, keeping weight down.
Imported from Italy last year and completely serviced and repainted.
- Frshly powder coated wheels.... NOS rare premium hubcaps.
- A stunning example of one of best driving cars to come from Italy. 1.3s 303 series engine (the high compression 91hp option) delightful 4 speed transaxle.
- The Fulvia coupe is simply a blast to drive, such an engineering marvel, no torque steer, endless cornering ability and plenty of power for a 2000 pound car.
- All issues have been addressed, brake master cylinder, exhaust, new correct size tires, correct battery, new door and window rubber, trim details, dash facia, headlamps, fuel tank gaskets and venting imported specifically from Europe.
- Finished is a handsome silver with updated Series 3 seats (much more comfortable with headrests) in black.
- A clean and solid driver 4 U.
- We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
- Please email me if I can assist further with inspections, evaluation, test-drives and a potential purchase of this automobile.
Please email us below for additional assistance with the purchase of this vehicle.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...robzflc
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts