Reg. No. UY 7935 original Worcester number
First Registered 03:05:1930
Engine Number. 108058 ( V5 and old continuation log book give 3135 which is casting number)
Frame Number. R108058
So this is a matching numbers bike.
Petrol Tank Number. 20 (to Pat. No. 215567)
Gearbox Number. 8089 (Sturmey Archer 3 speed)
Main Recommissioning Works Carried Out since storeage.
1. New rear carrier made and fitted.
2. New tool box and leather front made and fitted.
3. Chaincase and chainguard repainted.
4. New wiring from battery to rear with earth return fitted.
5. Valve clearances set.
6. Mag points gap set.
7. Mag timing set.
8. Petrol tank cleaned and resealed with POR 15.
9. Carb. dismantled, cleaned and reassembled with new 150 main jet.
10. Throttle and speedo cables lubricated.
This really is a superb example of the rare twin R6 , these AJS motorcycles are a great investment especially in this condition
this bike comes Highly recommended.
Delivery can be arranged to your door just email your postcode for a quote. we ship all round the world.
we take debit cards etc
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts