- Supplied by Rootes Ltd of Piccadilly W1
- A well-known car in Bentley circles with fascinating early history
- Original Registration Number
- Owned for more than 25 years by former WWII Pilot in Suffolk
- A characterful benchmark Classic in exemplary condition
- Further details and price on application
Handmade cyclekart in Bentley Blower style driven by a 6.5 HP 125 cc 4-stroke engine with an automatic gearbox.Suitable for drivers from 1.40 m up to 1.95 m by adjusting pedals.
This beautiful,in every .....
Registration: PN 1562
Engine number: S-MR3396
Fitted with factory correct Bentley Supercharger.
Chassis Number: TX3227
According to the information available in the latest edition of the amazingly .....
- Probably the most original vintage Bentley in the world.
- An amazingly preserved matching numbers Vanden Plas tourer.
- Retains all its original fabric and interior in almost ‘as new’ condition.