- Supplied by Rootes Ltd of Piccadilly W1
- A well-known car in Bentley circles with fascinating early history
- Original Registration Number
- Owned for more than 25 years by former WWII Pilot in Suffolk
- A characterful benchmark Classic in exemplary condition
- Further details and price on application
Handmade cyclekart in Bentley Blower style driven by a 6.5 HP 125 cc 4-stroke engine with an automatic gearbox.Suitable for drivers from 1.40 m up to 1.95 m by adjusting pedals.
This beautiful,in every little detail handmade kart is equiped with a discbrake, functioning headlamps an electric starter,an .....
Registration: PN 1562
Engine number: S-MR3396
Fitted with factory correct Bentley Supercharger.
Chassis Number: TX3227
According to the information available in the latest edition of the amazingly detailed, 3 volume, Bentley “Bible” by Clare Hay.
Bentley Chassis number TX3227 is believed to .....
1924 Bentley 3/4.5 litre Vanden Plas style tourer.
Chassis number: 573
Registration number: XT9546
Engine Number: 359
Fresh from restoration having covered just a thousand or so shake down miles since the most comprehensive nut & bolt rebuild I have ever seen. The chassis number .....
- Probably the most original vintage Bentley in the world.
- An amazingly preserved matching numbers Vanden Plas tourer.
- Retains all its original fabric and interior in almost ‘as new’ condition.
- Owned in period by Scottish lady driver, Lucy Logan with a beautifully documented history from .....
This craftsman built body frame has just been rescued from some commercial premises which are about to be demolished. As far as we know the original owner of the business was a Bentley enthusiast who died some 40 years ago and this body frame has been in dry storage in the building's attic since then.
1929 Bentley 4.5 Litre H.J. Mulliner Saloon.
Chassis number: PB3527
Registration number: RX6108
Engine No: PB3526
Gear Box Type: "C"
Without doubt one of the most original W.O. Bentley cars in existence. This car was laid up in a garage for a decades-long respite which to a .....
Matching numbers 10'10 4.5
Immaculate condition, mechanically excellent, drives great.
Full history folder with many handwritten diary notes. More info below:-
For sale in Surrey, please contact me with questions or to arrange a viewing.