GP SEVENS WANT YOUR CATERHAM? Call the "UK's Leading Seven S For Sale
GP Sevens WANT YOUR CATERHAM -
* WHY NOT CALL US FOR A FREE VALUATION *
* Whether you are looking for a quick sale or if would like GP Sevens to sell your car on your behalf then please call us anytime on the details below
Outright Purchase -
* GP Sevens are always ready to buy cars outright and will collect your car within 48 hours saving you the time, money and hassle of selling your Caterham privately?
Commission Sale -
* With GP Sevens selling your Caterham on your behalf, you will benefit from having your car prepared to our very high standards. Our ability to offer competitive finance packages, part-exchange, warranty and after sales service will ensure we find a buyer quickly and without you having to do a thing?
* We would love to have your Caterham as a part-exchange against one of our immaculately prepared and presented Caterham? We pride ourselves in offering the best selection of Caterham anywhere in the UK?
GP Sevens -
* GP Sevens is all about professionalism, quality and fun. Owned and run by Caterham enthusiasts and ex Caterham senior employees, Antony Paine and Damian Gravely, who have the experience, knowledge and passion for the brand.
the details below
By Appointment Only
Ide Hill Road,
Williams are delighted to offer this stunning new Caterham 310R SV, finished in Arancio Argos and includes the sought after lowered floor option! Supplied with the R Pack specification interior, this.....
Williams are delighted to offer this 2017 Caterham 310S SV 1600, finished in black with lime green decals. Having covered just 500 miles from new, this car is ideal for those wanting a little more.....
Here we have a lovely looking Caterham 7 1.6 K-series Super Sport. Just arrived directly from its second owner and has been refurbished to a classic early Lotus 7 look, Finished in Royal Ivory with.....
The Caterham R500 is a true race car for the road, with uncompromising performance. This car really will blow you away whether you are blasting through the countryside with the on the road pack this.....