1976 Porsche 930 Turbo Carrera 3.0
This is the earliest and most sought after 3.0 Turbo, in absolutely stunning condition. 2 long term owners (1977-1983) and (1983-2013). Has just come out of full restoration to include the following:
- Full bare metal glass out respray
- New leather/tartan interior (back to the original spec, as per CoA), to also include new dashboard, sunvisors etc.
- All new rubber seals/door seals, bumper protectors, front valance, rear 'Porsche' reflector, side sill mouldings etc. around the car
- Brake and suspension/bushes overhaul
- New stainless steel performance Dansk exhaust
- New Michelin tyres and refurbished Fuchs alloys
- Full engine service
The car is absolutely rust free, no welding whatsoever. It comes with:
- Full service history with every single bill/receipt
- Porsche Certificate of Authenticity - Matching Numbers car
- Full photographic record of restoration
- Original owner's manual and service book
- Original tool kit and air pump
- All Fuchs alloys original and correct dated (6/76), original matching spare wheel
- Limited Slip Differential (Factory option as per CoA)
- Very Rare Blaupunkt Equalizer and Stereo (Factory option and comes with all manuals etc)
You will not find a better early Turbo 3.0!
Viewings by appointment. Feel free to contact me for further information.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts