1968 Porsche 911 Short Wheel Base Targa 2.0
- Very rare 1 year only model with the glass rear screen (soft-window was produced in 1967-68)
- 911 SWB, A-series
- Matching Numbers
- Fitted with original Webber carbs
- US version so 130hp
- Rare wooden steering wheel
- 4 original Fuchs alloys
- All original 1968 features including the interior are present and correct
- Clean chassis, no rust
- Original colour is bahama yellow
- Great investment opportunity
The car needs to be painted back to its original colour and mechanically serviced, requiring light restoration, so this is an easy project. Sadly, I have too many ongoing projects, so this one has to go. Very rare opportunity to acquire such as rare 911! I estimate the work required in the region of £15-20k, depending on the extend of restoration one wants to undertake and would be worth in the region of £150-170k as it's such a rare model.
International buyers welcome. Happy to assist with trasportation. I can be contacted on +44 (0) 7540064262 to arrange a viewing.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts