1979 Fully restored, Galv chasis and bulkhead, Overdrive A1 Landy For Sale
A very good fully restored series 3, bought by a WRCC director as a project to freshen up, its "good" now but will be excellent when itís been through prep here at WRCC!
She runs and drives superbly, and as can be seen from the pictures she look great too.
Having been fully restored recently with no expense spared the following has carried out.
1) New Galvanised Chassis
2) Refurbished Galvanised Bulkhead
3) Full body strip down
4) New springs
5) All new brakes / drums/ servo
6) new clutch and master and slave cylinders
7) New swivel hubs and top and bottom bearings
8) New hub oil seals
9) Full quality respray in Marine Blue / Limestone
10) New front Doors, hinges and door tops
11) Refurbished cylinder head, new valves, guides, seats recut, runs very nicely
12) New heater plugs
13) all wheels blasted and powder coated
14) Rebuilt steering lock and ignition switch
15) Recon steering box
16) All new track rod ends
17) Genuine Fairey overdrive
18) Freewheeling hubs
19) New front wings
**progress update:: All galv trim including windscreen panel is currently been re galvanised, hard top removed for the inside to be painted**
Almost every nut and bolt has been replaced with UNF or UNC stainless fixings where possible during the build.
To summarise she's a show quality example that is mechanically dependable.
The Diesel engine is economical and pulls well making her useable, viewing is recommended and encouraged.
Part exchange ,may be considered.
Will arrive fully serviced and prepared.
Finance can be arranged.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts