MGA 1500 Coupè, went under restoration for a year.
Available at our showroom the whole photographic and paper documentation.
The restoration works began in February 2017 and finished in January 2018, below some of them:
- new complete engine seal, oil seal and crankshaft
- new oil and air filtres and timing belt
- valves regulation
- new timing chain
- thermostat + cover
- heating valve
- refurbished radiator + new housings
- refurbished gearbox in its worn parts as seals, oil seals, bearings
- new clutch kit + pressure plate
- new rear leafspring pushrods + bushes
- dinamo reviewed
- recovery and new paint job of the body and metal sheet parts
- new original 1500 model grill
- new rubber seals and wheel arch piping
TERMS AND CONDITIONs OF SALE
We do not have the possibility to constantly update our prices and ads so it is possible that the selling price displayed may be changed.
It is the burden of the buyer to verify all information, datas and inspect the vehicle before proceeding to purchase.
We are able to supply any kind of documentation upon request.
For further information we are at your disposal please contact us at +39 030/2411531 , mail to using the button below
Visit our webpage - details above
We are able to delivery your purchase straight to you. Contact us for quote to your address.
(also shipping too EU and Extra EU community)
This is my MGA MK1 1956 ROADSTER restoration project, it is in London and has come from the good old USA and is a restoration project ...it has fibreglass wings which I guess are for making it lighter,.....