This 1970 Jaguar E Type series 2 has undegone a nut & bolt restoration to fast road specification. To that end it has had close to £25,000 in additional extra fitted to it. This includes a modern 5 speed gear box, Cooper Craft ventilated Brakes, an aftermarket pedal box for more leg room, upgraded suspension components & a greatly upgraded engine with high lift cams & high compression pistons. The car started life as a LHD car & has been converted to RHD as part of the restoration.
The car has been completely disassembled, all rust treated & new metal let in where necessary. The interior is done in dark blue hide with blue carpets. Every nut & bolt has been changed on the car replacing old with new. The exterior colour is Opalescent Dark Blue & is needless to say in pristine brand new condition.
• Aluminum 3-row radiator with dual electrically controlled fans
• Larger performance sway bars, both front and rear
• 5-way adjustable front and rear shocks
• Vented brake discs (front and rear)
• Upgraded big bore brake calipers (front and rear)
• Triple lace wire wheels (front and rear)
• Front and Rear Avon 215-60-15
• Programmable 1-2-3 ignition distributor
• Triple carb system big bore SU
• 90 amp internally regulated alternator
• Upgraded groove belt pulley system
• Front and rear stainless steel braided brake lines
• High compression pistons
• Custom cam shafts
• Upgraded ARP engine stud and bolt kit
• Lightened flywheel
• Upgraded pressure plate and clutch
• Upgraded 5 speed transmission
• Upgraded pedal set with adjustable dual master cylinder system
• Upgraded front and rear torsion bars
• Original hard top
• Reproduction factory tool kit
This car is considerably faster & better handling then the originals ever were. It is freshly restored, out of the box & ready for extended use.
A gallery of large high-resolution pictures may be viewed at - details above
Office the details below
Richard Biddulph the details below
Christoff Cowens 07772188037
We accept Credit/Debit Cards.
Part Exchange welcome.
Weekend & evening viewings OK.
Viewings by appointment :
LHD E Type Roadster Manual 4.2L Series II. 71,000 Miles. VIN - details above its import to UK, this car has spent its entire life since brand new in the Dryer Southern States of USA. Body in excellent.....
FOR SALE IS THE WELL KNOWN V12 RACING E-TYPE JAGUAR CAMPAIGNED BY MALCOLM HAMILTON AND ROB BEERE FROM 1988 UNTIL 2001. THIS 700+BHP MONSTER ACHIEVED THE TITLE OF THE WORLDS FASTEST E TYPE AND ALSO.....
1964 Jaguar E-Type 3.8 Fixed Head Coupe RHD finished in Primrose Yellow with a black hide interior and carpets and fitted with all round Sundym glass, chrome wires and the original Motorola radio......