1953 Mille Miglia eligible Triumph TR2 long door For Sale
Originally built RHD for export to Tangynika West Africa. Exported from Tangynika to South Africa in 1970, where it spent much of its life in the dry climate and where it was restored a few years ago.
Imported back into the UK in 2016 and has undergone a schedule of further refurbishment over the last few years, which includes:
- Full carburetor re-build
- Fuel pump overhaul
- Replacement of rear wheel brake cylinders and springs
- Full replacement of clutch and combined clutch/braking master cylinder
- Replacement of steering wheel with correct period item
- Addition of ancillary reversing light
- Addition of period 7" Lucas Spotlamps
- New period webbing seat belts
- New period Tyres (x5)
- Waxoil underside of vehicle
-MOT to end May 2019
Weather equipment in good condition and includes hood and screens, full tonneau cover, half tonneau cover.
Presented in it's attractive, original (and fairly rare) colour scheme of Black with 'Geranium' red leather.
On the button and ready for the summer.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts