Ultimate specification 2.2Ltr Sand Scorcher Baja Bug...
To be sold by Classic Car Auctions (CCA) at ‘The June Sale’ on the 2nd June 2018 at the Warwickshire Event Centre (WEC) near Leamington Spa, CV31 1XN. For further details please contact Nick Bicknell 00 44 (0)7957 279000.
Lot number: 309 - Estimate (£): 12,000 - 15,000
(+buyer’s premium of 12% including VAT @ 20%)
Offered for sale is a 2.2Ltr VW Sand Scorcher Baja
Classic Car Auctions says:
- The first glass-fibre Baja Bugs were produced by Miller-Havens in 1969
- Full-size version of Tamiya's 1979 1/10th scale RC car built at huge cost with fantastic detail
- Custom paint job - powder coated double tube front and rear bumpers with matching sidebars
- 2187cc built by [email protected] Performance.
- Twin 44 Webers. Scat Crank. 044 CNC Supermag heads, lightened flywheel etc
- Previously owned by Jay Kay of Jamiroquai
Registration: AYD 883H
RHD/LHD: Right Hand Drive
Engine size: 2.2L
MOT expiry: May 2019
Chassis number: 1102882676
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts